Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Site Problems/Help Area.
Cause if you need help she says there's something I've got saved...
Post Reply
trapezeman
Posts: 19
Joined: 8/9/2002, 11:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by trapezeman »

Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
Illusion
Posts: 189
Joined: 7/9/2005, 2:30 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by Illusion »

trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
I know your pain. I lost my entire collection years ago around the time that I kind of lost interest in the band. I developed a renewed interest in OLP this year for some reason and I now I am so regretful having not kept my Hub repository. I have no idea how to get it back. there are a few scattered OLP concerts on Youtube and Archive.org but it's a pittance compared to what we had when the Hub was online.
User avatar
xjsb125
Posts: 7498
Joined: 5/8/2003, 11:28 pm
Location: Bristol, VA
Contact:

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by xjsb125 »

trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
Been there! When I get back from DC, I will see what we can do to get you set up.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
Image
User avatar
xjsb125
Posts: 7498
Joined: 5/8/2003, 11:28 pm
Location: Bristol, VA
Contact:

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by xjsb125 »

Illusion wrote: 9/29/2026, 4:35 pm
trapezeman wrote: 9/28/2026, 5:06 pm Hi everyone my hard drive crashed i was able to save 1995 to 2019 live OLP recordings. Can someone help me with 2020 through 26? Thank You
I know your pain. I lost my entire collection years ago around the time that I kind of lost interest in the band. I developed a renewed interest in OLP this year for some reason and I now I am so regretful having not kept my Hub repository. I have no idea how to get it back. there are a few scattered OLP concerts on Youtube and Archive.org but it's a pittance compared to what we had when the Hub was online.
I was also going to suggest Archive.org. Good call!
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
Image
trapezeman
Posts: 19
Joined: 8/9/2002, 11:41 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by trapezeman »

Thanks guys
Illusion
Posts: 189
Joined: 7/9/2005, 2:30 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Missing 2020 to 2026 OLP shows

Post by Illusion »

As per Matt's post, this page here has a lot of concerts from the 2015-2025 era.

https://archive.org/details/OurLadyPeace

There are also a few gems from the 90's and early 2000's. I personally recommend listening to "Our Lady Peace Live at The Main Event on 2001-05-22" if you don't already have it in your collection. That was an amazing show, I am jealous of anybody who was there.
Post Reply