ClumsyMonkey.net

Our Lady Peace Posters?

This is for you, this is for us...

Our Lady Peace Posters?

Postby CaptainBaltimore » 2/9/2015, 2:38 pm

Greetings-

I am looking to find some "old school" Our Lady Peace posters... preferably between the Clumsy and Spiritual Machine eras. Sadly I just can't seem to find even the most basic information... anyone know if the exist? What they look like? If they may be available somewhere?
CaptainBaltimore

Re: Our Lady Peace Posters?

Postby faninor » 2/9/2015, 3:57 pm

Hmm, posters were never really my thing, so I can't enumerate what exists. But I'm pretty sure there are some of the typical posters like might have been sold at concerts or in stores. And there are also many different promotional posters that were used to advertise album releases and concerts. eBay would likely be the only place to find them. They have a couple newer posters in their merch store ( http://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/ourladypeace ) but nothing that old.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby xjsb125 » 2/9/2015, 3:58 pm

Don't usually see any SM posters pop up. Hit eBay, though. Tons of posters there.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby myownsatellite » 2/9/2015, 6:23 pm

Just make sure you take note of the size - a long time ago I won a ridiculous bidding war for a Spiritual Machines poster I really wanted, only to get it and find out it was slightly larger than a post card :(
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby saman » 3/1/2015, 9:56 am

i wouldn't mind getting rid of some of my old posters. i have one from the pied piper's union era, and a double sided SM poster. unfortunately they're in my bedroom closet, in my parents' house, half the country away. sorry. i don't even have pictures of them :S
saman

Postby faninor » 3/17/2015, 4:03 pm

Here's one. I don't know if it's authentic, but probably: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSIC-POSTER-Ou ... 41748a48c6
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby Tinman » 3/18/2015, 9:41 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OUR-LADY-PEACE- ... 2c988216b1

Not sure how much you're looking to spend. Looks like $34 bidding price or $50 buy it now for one of my favorite spiritual machines posters at the link above.

I had entered a contest where OLP asked their fans to write their best concert experience. I was one of the winners and won a Clumsy poster by the same artist. I really wanted the SM one, but can't complain too much... free olp is free olp. Too expensive for my taste, but if you're looking for some decent decour, this poster is a pretty awesome piece of art.
Tinman

Postby faninor » 3/18/2015, 10:34 am

I would ask the seller of that one for dimensions before buying. I think I've heard that those retro-looking posters came in multiple sizes, so you might end up in a situation like this:

myownsatellite wrote:Just make sure you take note of the size - a long time ago I won a ridiculous bidding war for a Spiritual Machines poster I really wanted, only to get it and find out it was slightly larger than a post card :(
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

faninor