ClumsyMonkey.net

PEI show on Friday

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Re: PEI show on Friday

Postby dumbandjaded » 7/16/2013, 2:23 pm

Dr. Hobo wrote:did you travel around the island while there much?

We traveled up to Cavendish and went out on the beach there, then took a long winding way back to Charlottetown just to see some of the countryside. Cavendish was awesome, a very pretty beach (and I live at one of the best beaches on the eastern seaboard).
dumbandjaded

Postby dumbandjaded » 7/16/2013, 2:29 pm

AdorablyNuts wrote:I would imagine he almost slipped - it was so rainy out. It was right after he did that verse in paper moon. It was a pretty great show despite the weather. I had my bf do the taping since there's NO way I could control a camera at an OLP concert - here's a bit of 4am that he caught for me.
Hands down my favorite moment :duncan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sWm_amXDIA

I also felt bad for security - they were supposed to block all of our cameras and some people were being pretty rude about it. I saw him singing along - so I taped him, shook his hand and he actually didn't stand in our way afterwards 8-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE2UlUH74Qw

4am in the rain was definitely the highlight... it was like the rain held off until that song started. I thought the show was great too, considering the rain had thinned the crowd a bit.
dumbandjaded

Postby Dr. Hobo » 7/16/2013, 3:45 pm

dumbandjaded wrote:
Dr. Hobo wrote:did you travel around the island while there much?

We traveled up to Cavendish and went out on the beach there, then took a long winding way back to Charlottetown just to see some of the countryside. Cavendish was awesome, a very pretty beach (and I live at one of the best beaches on the eastern seaboard).

cavendish will always be one of my fave beaches in the world.

ive lived in florida, nova scotia and i was born in a city on the bay of bengal. went to the beach all over. cavendish is great.
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Previous