ClumsyMonkey.net

Happy Halloween!

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Happy Halloween!

Postby DG » 10/31/2011, 1:44 pm

Ah, the time of year where Maine Raida doesn't dress up as Raine. Well, he probably still does. :P

One of my favorite times of year, yet, I'm doing absolutely nothing tonight.

I don't know if this is still on youtube still, but I'm pretty sure it was taken down right after it was put up. So here's a Halloween treat, that is, if you haven't seen it yet.

Original Life Music Video:
http://youtu.be/tDK_L03MyfM

Happy Halloween.
DG

Postby saman » 10/31/2011, 2:35 pm

awww what a nice treat! thanks for sharing dylan :)

i love halloween too, mostly because i love getting into the spirit of it by watching the horror movies on tv and getting freaked out by them lol. i plan to spend most of tonight studying though :S still, happy halloween all!!
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Re: Happy Halloween!

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 10/31/2011, 2:41 pm

DG wrote:Ah, the time of year where Maine Raida doesn't dress up as Raine. Well, he probably still does. :P

One of my favorite times of year, yet, I'm doing absolutely nothing tonight.

I don't know if this is still on youtube still, but I'm pretty sure it was taken down right after it was put up. So here's a Halloween treat, that is, if you haven't seen it yet.

Original Life Music Video:
http://youtu.be/tDK_L03MyfM

Happy Halloween.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! What happened to Maine Raida? and M2? They appear to have fallen off the face of the earth!
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby DG » 10/31/2011, 5:07 pm

I have no idea. Maine popped in a conversation this summer, but M2 vanished.
DG

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 10/31/2011, 10:07 pm

That's right! He did! I thought it was after someone mentioned him. Like he was creeping around and waiting. Didn't work this time though!
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618

Postby xjsb125 » 11/1/2011, 8:14 am

I hate Halloween. HATE.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125