ClumsyMonkey.net

I think I'm going to Canada again!

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

I think I'm going to Canada again!

Postby Fabio_kun » 4/19/2011, 8:26 am

Yay!
Been really bouncy over the last few days because I may be returning to Canada soon. I even made a topic about this when I got back from Toronto in 09 and last year I planned to go back but I couldn't.

I'm starting to plan with my gf to save some serious money and probably go in August to Toronto and Vancouver. Something like 5 days in TO and about 10 days in Vancouver, and that is because I've already been to TO.

Just felt like sharing my excitement.
And hopefully this time I get to see Matthew Good or Our Lady Peace live :)
Fabio_kun

Postby Carson79 » 4/19/2011, 11:29 am

Yay Canada!

It sucks right now on the prairies, unseasonably cold and bad flooding everywhere.

I am looking at Vancouver this summer or early fall, my sister lives on the island and I've never been out to visit her!
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79

Postby Fabio_kun » 4/19/2011, 3:55 pm

Where do you live, Carson?
As far as I'm concerned, Vancouver isn't too cold nor hot... kind of in the middle. I went to Toronto in the summer, and me, a humble Brazilian got my ass melted... it was horrible, lol.

I checked and saw in fact that it is still pretty cold in the prairies. Crazy...
Fabio_kun

Postby Carson79 » 4/19/2011, 7:33 pm

I live in Manitoba - we have a lot of heat here in the summer, in fact, my Columbian neighbors complain that it melts their ass too! I'm sure it is the colder weather that is slowing the flooding down, so I guess it is not completely a bad thing!

Vancouver isn't usually too hot, low to mid twenties (celsius) - should be tolerable!
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79