ClumsyMonkey.net

Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire

Chat area.
Did you want to escape, try to escape the population?

Postby Joey » 12/5/2005, 6:52 pm

eeee.. i just watched an interview and dan, rupert and emma are all definitely coming back for the 5th movie .. they start filming in february :D
Joey

Postby Johnny » 12/5/2005, 9:06 pm

Thats so speedily.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby pit_girl1 » 12/5/2005, 9:09 pm

Joey wrote:eeee.. i just watched an interview and dan, rupert and emma are all definitely coming back for the 5th movie .. they start filming in february :D

WOOHOO!!!
~Hannah

Let the bare feet be the last sounds that they hear...

(yes, I have succumbed to the addiction that is last.fm)
pit_girl1

Postby saman » 12/5/2005, 10:44 pm

awwww no tom felton? but, noooo! that's not right. i can't picture anyone else as draco :( *hopes he changes his mind for the sixth movie*
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby faninor » 12/27/2009, 5:50 pm

So this was the latest book in the series when I last read them... I own them all though and restarted from the beginning a few days ago. Hope they're good!
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby saman » 12/27/2009, 9:27 pm

whoa, old thread! this book remains my favourite book in the series. half-blood prince and deathly hallows are tied for second.
saman

Postby faninor » 10/2/2010, 8:40 pm

Due to my on again / off again relationship with reading, I'm not sure if I will finish this series within a year of when I restarted it. :lol:

But I started the Half-Blood Prince a couple days ago. Unfortunately I learned one spoiler about the last book due to a google news after years of inexplicably avoiding all information about the series.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby saman » 10/2/2010, 9:57 pm

spoilers suck, but reading the book and getting through the whole story is still pretty fun

and since you posted in this thread, i will also mention that the goblet of fire remains my favourite book in the series
saman

Postby faninor » 10/2/2010, 11:06 pm

Yeah I thought it better to post in here than to revive another thread. :lol:
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

faninor

Postby its4am_isanybodyhome » 3/10/2011, 3:19 am

well, i saw this thread, and was reminded of the fact that i got my boyfriend to watch the harry potter movies. (he likes the books a lot but thought the movies looked stupid but had never actually watched them.)

he liked the first, second, not the third too much, hated the fourth, we watched part of the fifth (fell asleep), as far as i remember he liked it, then we never watched the sixth (but i have seen it otherwise, barely remember it, but from what i do remember, i think it is my least favourite and was disappointing and made no sense if you had not read the book).

and went to see the seventh in theatres (we both agree it is the best movie! and want to see the final movie together)

my favourite book is a tie between prisoner of azkaban and half-blood prince.
-Jillian
member of the pokémon league
i wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
if i don't make it know that i've loved you all along
when you are with me i'm free
that hazy moon will be ash in the wind real soon
its4am_isanybodyhome

Postby Shanae » 7/19/2011, 9:21 pm

Yay, Harry Potter thread! I read the first three books when I was 10 years old or so, but never got too far into the fourth because I was going through a mega-Catholic stage and those books are apparently condemned. Even after the stage was over, I stayed clear of the books. This year, I was like, "I really used to like Harry Potter" and restarted the series.

I think I demolished the last three books in one week or something. I was completely pulled into the truly magnificent world of Harry Potter again. For Christmas, my mother bought us the movie box set (1-6, 7 wasn't out yet) and I had a marathon or two and enjoyed those as well. I didn't like the distance between the book and movie for the Prisoner of Azkaban, thought 1 and 2 were okay, and loved the rest,

Last night, I saw the Deathly Hallows Part 2, and I was blown away. I was captivated the entire time and cried the last half of the movie. It was so good!
Shanae

Previous