ClumsyMonkey.net

Hey Al! Remember the CM Posse?

Site Problems/Help Area.
Cause if you need help she says there's something I've got saved...

Hey Al! Remember the CM Posse?

Postby Lando » 12/19/2003, 10:54 pm

Ah yeah those were the days... :nod:
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

Postby Susan » 12/19/2003, 11:15 pm

Dude. I was so in that posse.
Susan
Oskar Winner: 2003
Oskar Winner: 2003

Postby Lando » 12/20/2003, 4:53 am

That's cause you rule.
Lando

Postby call me andrew » 12/20/2003, 7:21 am

old days....
and now its international security. the call of the righteous men.
call me andrew

Postby al_ » 12/20/2003, 11:05 am

yes i do, them were da dayz

al_

Postby areusad831 » 12/20/2003, 1:07 pm

that is the banner that brought me to the CM :cry:
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby superboots » 12/20/2003, 1:23 pm

i have no idea what you speak of
HARDCORE!!!

OMG. I can't believe I din't think fo you
until now because when I think on
a scale of one to ten you're like YWELVE.
No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby Lando » 12/21/2003, 7:14 am

well at least your boots are super... I guess that's somewhat good...

But anyway, it was basically a plot we came up with to bombard (mostly the CC) but whichever OLP sites we could with CM banners and such... Just to make them join the site!

Oh yeah we also offered them a bunch of Bootlegs that no one had... I wonder who shared those... :p
Lando

Postby I AM ME » 12/21/2003, 5:34 pm

i remeber that, i came before you guys were even giving much away, it was just a "Right Behind You" video by Lando. That's what got me here. I think we should create a ruling royal family here based on senoirity. I'm in the top 10 so it's a pretty sweet set up for me. :nod: :mrgreen:
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby trentm32 » 12/22/2003, 2:37 pm

I came here as a fluke; I think I heard about the CM from Rich & Shelley's, or sumpin like that. I came, and I was like 'Holy crap, this place rules all'. So I joined, and voila, been here ever since.

Holy crap, I've been here almost TWO YEARS! :dance:
"When looking up there, I just felt whole, like I belonged. Like one day I too would shine my most brilliant. Sitting there also made me think about sitting through services at my little country church back home. About that never-changing congregation of the same sixty-seven people and everyone has known you since before you were born. Now, out here in the real world, everything just seemed more vivid than when I used to sit in that little pew. That pew that was now so, so far away from where I was. I feared I had somehow left God behind there, too. I feared he was somehow just sitting there, saving my seat on the fifth pew from the front row, just waiting on me to come back. I left so quickly, I worried that he may not have noticed I was gone. And, now, I’m just too far away to find. So he’s just sitting there, patiently waiting on me to come back. I closed my eyes and prayed a moment. I hoped more than anything that he could still hear me." -an excerpt from my novella, A Sea of Fallen Leaves.

<a href="http://www.soundthesirens.com">SoundTheSirens.com</a>
trentm32

Postby I AM ME » 12/23/2003, 1:55 am

:nod:
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Lando » 12/23/2003, 5:16 am

How long have I been here for?
Lando

Postby sandsleeper » 12/23/2003, 10:06 am

all of your life.
Lick a finger: feel the now.
sandsleeper

Postby I AM ME » 12/28/2003, 4:12 am

You and Al were the gods of the CM. Actually i don't think anyone know's it anymore but our crazy Lando had alot to do with this place starting. :nod:

I AM ME

Postby Lando » 12/28/2003, 4:15 am

It's true! And I'm not crazy! Just insane!

But yeah, the website name www.clumsymonkey.net already existed, and it was like an OLP/ST. LOUIS Blues site of Al's. Then he added forums and made me go, to see pics of the bikini women he had. That didn't last long, and after a lot of discussion with al, and constant spamming on the CC, we decided that we needed a SUPREME OLP site. (Other than olp.cc) We wanted a community! With stuff for the people. Well... stuff to get people to join... It was mostly out of greed! but it sure grew into one hell of a sexcapade, n'est-ce pas?
Lando

Postby I AM ME » 12/28/2003, 4:18 am

yeah i remeber the old one, it was pink i think and had an actual picture of a spider monkey. Then we had that sweet clumsy themed one. I came for your sweet ass RBY vid..............pfft before the rest all came for SOT

I AM ME

Postby Soozy » 12/28/2003, 11:46 am

I'd never heard of the CM until a webchat thing with Jeremy where someone asked him if he was aware of the Pookie brigade on clumsymonkey.net and if so what did he think about it. So I wandered over here to see what was going on. Then I lurked for a few months and finally joined when I needed to post something.

Come to think of it, I'd actually seen those CM posse banners around before then, but I'd never really paid much attention to them :)
Open your eyes to nights and days, you close them up and float away
and somehow inbetween you've got to master lying to yourself
you back the cause, get out of school, you get a job, the job gets you
and somehow every day you end up serving somebody else
now if that ain't panic that you're feeling, then you damn well better start
you can drive it into that head of yours with the hammer in your heart.

And it's alriiiiiiiight now, take the world and make it yours again.
Soozy
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 12/28/2003, 1:37 pm

Yep, I came here for Somewhere Out There. Didn't start posting until a couple months later after Steph and Diana talked me into it. Now I'm still here. Fuck.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby Random Name » 12/28/2003, 1:56 pm

I came here cause I hated the CC and I knew there were better message boards.
Though I only heard of this through rich and shelly.
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name

Postby Johnny » 12/28/2003, 2:19 pm

Get em' Tonto!
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Next