ClumsyMonkey.net

This thread is important.

Site Problems/Help Area.
Cause if you need help she says there's something I've got saved...

Teelo...

Has a point.
37%
Is a dummy face.
63%

Total votes : 38

Postby nelison » 8/16/2003, 10:32 am

ya it wouldn't hurt to be considerate of others.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby Long Jonny » 8/16/2003, 2:09 pm

teelow wrote:Rainedude: Grow up. Come back when you have somethign insightful to add. You're trying to rile me up, and its not going to work.

Trust me teelow- I have MUCH better things to do than rile you up. It's not exactly on my "To Do" list. To be honest, I don't post on here often, unless I see the need to. I saw the need to because you were acting like a complete jerk. I didn't mean to rile you up and if I did, I am sorry. Cheers. :P
Long Jonny
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 8/16/2003, 3:35 pm

Why do the words "go away" come to my mind when you post? All Teelo was asking for was a little cooperation from the people that have absurdly long signatures. You don't propose a solution and you don't have a long signature, so you have no need to post here.

There's no reason to post a picture and half a song in a signature. Take one or the other, not both. It's easy to limit a singature down, and no one here will try to help out. Some of us here know what it's like to deal with a 56K connection, and it's fucking painful. It takes forever to load. And for a guy on that connection and wanting to see what his friends on the board are saying about things, having to wait for a large picture of Chris Carrabba (sorry Cass, I am not starting a fight here with you or anything, it's just a large picture and the first thing I thought of) to load is a pain. Teelow is right. He has every right to ask for people to limit their signatures down.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby Long Jonny » 8/16/2003, 5:43 pm

I hope this is goodbye wrote:Why do the words "go away" come to my mind when you post?

Trust me, I feel the same way towards you.

I hope this is goodbye wrote: All Teelo was asking for was a little cooperation from the people that have absurdly long signatures.

Go take a look at the very first post in this thread. Was that all he was asking for? No. He basically wanted everyone to cater to his needs.
Long Jonny

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 8/16/2003, 5:54 pm

OK, he didn't demand these things.

Yes, a thread like "I am thinking about listening to Matt Good, so should I?" is fucking pointless. Of course people are going to say yes. And if that person needs to find some good songs to download by him, that person can read the other 15 Matt Good threads and find the different song titles. I swear to God that all of his songs have been mentioned in the already existing threads, so that person can figure out what he or she wants to download.

And about the other stuff he said, you must be the dumbest fuck alive if you can't sense sarcasm when it's laid out that thickly. Come on, do you think he really wants people to think of him each time before their post? God, I swear, either you have a mental handicap of you're 13 or younger. I am sure anyone else could have picked up on that sarcasm. That's why NO ONE ELSE made a point about his other complaints. This thread is mostly about the signatures, which are out of hand.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby Narbus » 8/16/2003, 10:42 pm

How was that insulting? Seriously.
You can't go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it's just a cage.
--Terry Pratchett

When it's cold I'd like to die
Narbus

Postby areusad831 » 8/17/2003, 11:11 am

chicken! :landon:
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831

Postby teelow » 8/17/2003, 12:20 pm

rainedude: If your post wasn't to rile me up, then what was it for? Not once, have I ever told anyone what they can or cannot do. You're another person who has over-reacted. My posts are merely opinions NOT demands. Sheesh. :freak:

Alan You rock man, but hes trying to rile you up too. Just look at those responses. Nothing relevant to add. They call this type of poster a "troll"

Hey, why won't PM'ing work ya'll? Will it be working soon? :cry:
[glow=red]Typically you only need one fault.[/glow]
teelow

Postby areusad831 » 8/17/2003, 3:55 pm

it always work the people just have to answer back to get a response :P
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831

Postby teelow » 8/17/2003, 5:01 pm

areusad831 wrote:it always work the people just have to answer back to get a response :P

No, its not working. After its "sent" there is a "fatal error" and its all ugly white lettering with lots of // and "" and [] and misc stuff.
fixie?
teelow

Postby Axtech » 8/17/2003, 5:55 pm

I think it's just you.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby teelow » 8/17/2003, 11:40 pm

This is what happens when I hit "preview".
The first time I just hit send, and the same thing came up, and I lost my message. So I had to start over. By hitting preview, I can stil lsee that it won't work... :cry:

[/Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/clumsym/public_html/phpBB2/privmsg.php on line 1433

What is wrong? I can receive just fine, thanks to Rob.
(If it doesn't work soon, i'll just post the Pm's I received and my response.)
teelow

Postby Joey » 8/17/2003, 11:45 pm

I get that message if I hit "preview" as well .. but my messages are still sent fine .. so I just stopped hitting preview :lol:
Joey

Postby thirdhour » 8/18/2003, 2:08 pm

if you are afraid about losing something, copy everything thats in the message and then paste it if nessicary. i have to do that the first time i post every time, incase i forgot to sign in.
thirdhour
Oskar Winner: 2004

Postby Axtech » 8/18/2003, 2:10 pm

Use the auto sign-in.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.

Axtech

Postby thirdhour » 8/18/2003, 2:21 pm

doesnt work :(

i have multiple sign-ins on my comp, and i swear, the other peoples parts of the computer are newer than mine or something :freak: you know how if you continually type in the same password or username, it remembers it for you? mine doesnt do that, but my moms does :wtf:
thirdhour

Postby Axtech » 8/18/2003, 2:25 pm

That's because you have to select "remember this sign in" or something like that (through an IE popup, not the website).
- -

Axtech

Postby thirdhour » 8/18/2003, 2:30 pm

i dont get them....or maybe i used to, but either way, even if i choose them it doesnt work.

and on some computers, it remembers everything, such as email addresses when you're typing them in and subjuect lines and such. with mine it doesnt even do that for msn, though it does remember all the people that have ever signed in, but you cant just type in the first letter and have all the names with that letter pop up.

im sorry if that didnt make any sense :freak:
thirdhour

Postby teelow » 8/18/2003, 10:51 pm

thirdhour wrote:if you are afraid about losing something, copy everything thats in the message and then paste it if nessicary. i have to do that the first time i post every time, incase i forgot to sign in.

Heh, thats what I did after ards, thanks! Good idea though. :nod:
teelow

Postby Lando » 8/19/2003, 7:12 pm

areusad831 wrote:chicken! :landon:

Me!
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

PreviousNext