turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby I AM ME » 4/3/2006, 1:11 pm

I AM ME wrote:Revival!

But for a good reason.

Not IME but related. Brian Byrne has his album out, as well as a single on the radio, and a video on Much. I was channel surfing and was like "What the hell?!?!?!? Is that Brian Byrne?!?!" It was.

He country'd it up since the orginal demo's but I personally don't think t hey're that bad.....don't like his single as much though.

http://www.myspace.com/brianbyrne

www.brianbyrnemusic.com

It's definatly nothing like IME, but his voice is still amazing, and on his solo work he's much easyier to understand

:lol: I love how I spelled "easier". How has someone not banned me?
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 4/29/2006, 6:59 pm

Could someone (Axtech?) hook me up with that Live performance done for yahoo awhile back? I'm on a new computer cause the old one crashed and i really want it.
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 4/29/2006, 7:04 pm

You mean the Sympatico webcast? I've got that one.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby I AM ME » 4/29/2006, 7:10 pm

yeah that's the one

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 4/29/2006, 7:26 pm

no, only I may have it
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.

Axtech

Postby Hope » 4/29/2006, 7:28 pm

:lol:
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby I AM ME » 4/30/2006, 12:32 am

:lol:

I AM ME

Postby theclumsybirdman79 » 4/30/2006, 12:28 pm

If anyone has any I MOther Earth / Brian Byrne videos (interviews, music vids, perf) could you please hit me back.

Thanks!

:mrgreen:
theclumsybirdman79

Postby I AM ME » 4/30/2006, 6:04 pm

ok i'll send them to you when i got more time

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 4/30/2006, 6:08 pm

So, I just found out that Brian played a show at Indigo downtown a few days ago...
- -

Axtech

Postby Hope » 4/30/2006, 7:01 pm

tsk tsk, even i knew that!
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby Axtech » 4/30/2006, 7:39 pm

then why didn't you tell meeeeee?

granted, it was the night before an exam so I may not have gone.

but still!!!
- -

Axtech

Postby Axtech » 7/6/2006, 8:37 pm

so, after 6 months of downtime, the website and message board are back up. :GASP:
- -

Axtech

Postby Sonya » 7/7/2006, 7:58 pm

:GASP:
"if the nuremberg trials were applied to us foreign policy, every us president since 1945 would have been hanged." noam chomsky.

...and this is me hanging on / i'd burn our initials in the sun if it would shine / anxiety chokes me like razor wire / if hate's in your heart man, you'll take what you're given / wake up / i'm not the only one / it's never goodbye / go ahead and play dead / if everyone's a casualty, then take your time, there ain't no trouble / these wounds they will not heal / ambition can be a tricky thing / what the hell do i know about rape anyway? / this is not what i hoped for / ain't it so weird how it makes you a weapon / who will be there to tell me how stupid i am? / those living for death will die by their own hand / and it's me that I am spying on / pick up the pieces and live with the stars / hurry up and wait / things have never been so swell / they're always the ones who slowly drift / be great / ...and this is my world.
Sonya

Postby I AM ME » 7/7/2006, 9:10 pm

Hmmm i highly doubt they're recording anything, Brian will be working pretty hard on promoting his new stuff. But maybe Jag has come out from under the rock he was hiding under.

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 7/7/2006, 11:39 pm

hah, yeah I don't think it means anything.

In one post on the board, somebody mentioned a friend of theirs running into Bruce a couple of weeks ago and mentioning to him that the site was down, and he said he'd look into it.

He probably just called up the domain or the record label (whoever was responsible for taking it down) and asked them to put it back up.
- -

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 7/20/2006, 2:56 pm

I wonder why they keep the board up if the band is basically done? It had small group of regulars but it wasn't as active as most band messageboards

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 7/20/2006, 2:58 pm

maybe Jag's still half-working on the DVD
- -

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 7/20/2006, 3:04 pm

He better be, what a waste of good footage that would be

I AM ME

PreviousNext