:nod:
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby I AM ME » 8/31/2005, 12:19 am

awwww i have friends :D

and yes it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. Although i was trying to at the time make a point that you obviously like a diffrent style of music so of course you don't like new IME, nothing wrong with that.

I know people that like classical music, that's cool but i sure as hell don't....well not much, but i don't hate them
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 8/31/2005, 6:05 pm

Anyways, i really hope Jag gets going on that DVD, they promised that it would at least be put online, but maybe if he's not happy with it we'll never see it. :(
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby SaturdayNightz » 8/31/2005, 7:20 pm

I AM ME wrote:awwww i have friends :D

and yes it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. Although i was trying to at the time make a point that you obviously like a diffrent style of music so of course you don't like new IME, nothing wrong with that.

I know people that like classical music, that's cool but i sure as hell don't....well not much, but i don't hate them

ok well, it's all good, i just took it the wrong way
SaturdayNightz

Postby I AM ME » 8/31/2005, 7:23 pm

ok glad i have your approval

I AM ME

Postby Dabekk » 8/31/2005, 9:54 pm

dammit, I never got around to going to Brian Byrnes's show tonight - I could have asked him about it. Though, he's probably pretty tired of hearing people tell him what IME should do.
Dabekk

Postby I AM ME » 8/31/2005, 9:56 pm

lol yeah probably, still you could have tried, who knows maybe he coudl have given you guys some tips on the business too. Good luck at your show by the way!

I AM ME

Postby Dabekk » 9/6/2005, 4:21 pm

so I talked to a guy at college today who has met IME several time. He told me that he emailed Jag about the DVD, and Jag responded that he is working on it very slowly, but that it will be released at some point at a very low price for the fans!
Dabekk

Postby Axtech » 9/6/2005, 4:24 pm

:mrgreen:
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby Hope » 9/6/2005, 10:39 pm

:GASP: :duncan:
turn your head
come back again
to here knows when

last.fm
Hope

Postby I AM ME » 9/7/2005, 9:58 am

:dance: \m/

I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 10/13/2005, 2:21 am

Ok revival, seriously any new people looking for a cool band to check out that you don't know about?

CHECK OUT I MOTHER EARTH!!!!!!!!!

ONE OF THE BEST CANADIAN BANDS EVER!!!!

For the other fans (Joel, Rob, and Sonya) what would you say are each of the bands members strongest songs?

hmmmm off the top of my head

Jag: Earth, Sky, and C
Chris: Summertime In The Void
Bruce: Love Your Starfish
Brian: Hmmm this is a hard one, but i think technicallly as far as his voice goes, Hell & Malfunction, or Soft-bom Salad

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 2/3/2006, 1:54 pm

hrm

I was bored today and decided to check out the site/message board to confirm that nothing new was happening.

The site's down.

:uh:
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 2/3/2006, 5:50 pm

:(

on the bright side at least they haven't disapeared. We can still bother Brian from time to time about the DVD through his site

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 2/3/2006, 6:07 pm

hahaha, good point
- -

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 2/4/2006, 4:16 pm

:nod:

Seriously though there's enough APC and Red Hot Chilli Pepper fans around. How come no one is into IME?!?!?!?

Fuck

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 2/4/2006, 4:31 pm

They're frightened and confused by the prospect of a band switching vocalists.
- -

Axtech

Postby faninor » 2/4/2006, 5:46 pm

I hate APC and never really listened to Red Hot Chili Peppers. Or IME. That's why.

Although I have heard a bootleg with members of IME playing with OLP, I think.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby I AM ME » 2/5/2006, 3:26 am

yeah I shouldn't have compared them to either of those artists. They actually don't sound like anyone, as you can obviously see consider RHCP sound nothing like APC

I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 4/3/2006, 11:45 am

Revival!

But for a good reason.

Not IME but related. Brian Byrne has his album out, as well as a single on the radio, and a video on Much. I was channel surfing and was like "What the hell?!?!?!? Is that Brian Byrne?!?!" It was.

He country'd it up since the orginal demo's but I personally don't think t hey're that bad.....don't like his single as much though.

http://www.myspace.com/brianbyrne

www.brianbyrnemusic.com

It's definatly nothing like IME, but his voice is still amazing, and on his solo work he's much easyier to understand

I AM ME

PreviousNext