ClumsyMonkey.net

Ryan Adams ( there's already a thread but I'm lazy)

General Music area.
Did punk rock get it right?

Ryan Adams ( there's already a thread but I'm lazy)

Postby I AM ME » 6/4/2006, 11:48 pm

Hey,
I need some Ryan Adams help. Does anyone have a MP3 of the live version of Wonderwall that he did? There used to be a great, pretty easy to find one floating around, but now i can't find it. It was way better then Love is Hell version. I believe it had him talking about how he wishes "he could write a song as good as that".

Anyways, we should also talk about how sweet Ryan Adam's is
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 6/8/2006, 1:43 am

I hate all of you.
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Random Name » 6/8/2006, 7:42 am

Hahaha sorry, I have the cd version but thats it.
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby laurel » 6/8/2006, 9:51 pm

I HAVE A VERSION!

let me plug in my speakers and make sure it's the right one.
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby laurel » 6/8/2006, 9:55 pm

he most definitely does not say a word about anything during it. so i'm assuming that it's the wrong one.

i also enjoy posting as though i'm instant messaging....y'know, with the 'hang on, i'll check!' sorta dealio.

so. um. i hope you find your version?
i also haven't heard a damn thing by him aside from wonderwall.
laurel

Postby I AM ME » 6/8/2006, 10:42 pm

Yeah i dind't fins it but i found some other great ones online.

You should try out his song "When The Stars Go Blue". Tim McGraw is currently massacring it all over your local country radio station.

I AM ME

Postby myownsatellite » 6/9/2006, 7:09 am

Tim McGraw sucks.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby I AM ME » 6/9/2006, 10:31 am

That would be putting it nicely.

I AM ME