ClumsyMonkey.net

Fiona Apple/Damien Rice/David Garza Tour

General Music area.
Did punk rock get it right?

Postby myownsatellite » 5/10/2006, 8:56 pm

Kathy14 wrote:I'm seriously considering it...

I seriously need to find someone to go with me or I won't be able to go.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby bovine » 5/23/2006, 9:59 am

Does it seem weird that I got an e-mail confirming the whole tour on 4/20 and the Philly show (well, okay, Camden actually) is 7/28 and almost every other show on the tour is already on sale but the Philly show isn't even listed on ticketmaster? I'm worried that they might have cancelled the date, but they would have made a note of that, right? The date is still listed on Fiona's site and Damien's site as well. I went to xpn.org (local radio station site) and they have it listed there and it says tickets are on sale on 5/20, but like I said, they're not on sale yet. Does anyone know anything?
:::troy:::

Brutus is an honorable man
It's just coincidence that oil men will wage war in an oil rich land
And this one goes out to my man taking cover in the trenches with a gun in his hand
Then gets home and no one flinches when he can't feed his fam...

But Brutus is an honorable man...

- Saul Williams
bovine

Postby faninor » 5/23/2006, 11:19 am

For my Radiohead shows, most of the shows were onsale weeks ago, but the LA dates weren't listed on Ticketmaster until this morning. Weird, yes, but it happens!
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby bovine » 5/25/2006, 11:30 am

Yeah, you're right! I just got an e-mail from someone from Electric Factory telling me that tickets would be on sale next week. I'm so relieved that it wasn't cancelled!
:::troy:::

Brutus is an honorable man
It's just coincidence that oil men will wage war in an oil rich land
And this one goes out to my man taking cover in the trenches with a gun in his hand
Then gets home and no one flinches when he can't feed his fam...

But Brutus is an honorable man...

- Saul Williams
bovine

Postby faninor » 5/25/2006, 11:37 am

:D
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby buddyro » 6/28/2006, 12:40 am

someone from the hub, for the life of me i can't remember who, told me they were taping one of the shows. did this already happen or, if not yet, is it still going to? damien fans are getting anxious.

for those interested, here are some pics from the san diego show and here are some video snippets from damo's solo mountain winery gig.
buddyro

Postby Johnny » 6/28/2006, 9:43 am

I have a shred idea who is taping the show.

Crab Man
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby faninor » 6/28/2006, 10:45 am

Yeah, I taped the San Diego show. I used two sets of gear, one of the recordings I've already transferred to my computer and will hopefully put online soon, the other I won't be able to transfer for about a month, but once I do I should be able to mix the two and have better sounding results.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

faninor

Previous