ClumsyMonkey.net

THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS

General Music area.
Did punk rock get it right?

Postby starvingeyes » 4/12/2006, 1:06 pm

i personally prefer their early record on the whole, but both albums are excellent. however, i'm biased. 30 seconds to mars is the SOUNDTRACK for the revolution so obviously i'm going to like it, hahhaa.
starvingeyes
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Transcendental Paradigm » 4/21/2006, 12:25 am

30stm is pretty sweet... they have a sound that really i havent found in another band... that kinda spacey almost technoy rock , lots of reverbs and such...

maybe u people who saw them and people booed they were having a bad night.. it happens to everyone.
Transcendental Paradigm

Postby myownsatellite » 4/21/2006, 7:18 pm

Bad night or not, it sucked. It really did suck.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby magicseamonkey » 4/22/2006, 7:02 am

Transcendental Paradigm wrote:30stm is pretty sweet... they have a sound that really i havent found in another band... that kinda spacey almost technoy rock , lots of reverbs and such...

maybe u people who saw them and people booed they were having a bad night.. it happens to everyone.

Placebo does the same thing better.
magicseamonkey

Previous