ClumsyMonkey.net

Exit Left/Troy Cono

General Music area.
Did punk rock get it right?

Exit Left/Troy Cono

Postby bovine » 2/9/2006, 9:13 am

I don't know if anyone here knows the band Exit Left, but they were on the OLP tribute CD I put together a few years back if that helps (the did a live version of Naveed). Anyway, shortly after the tribute was finished, their website went down and I haven't heard anything about them since. Their only e-mail address that I had was through the site, so I had no way to contact them. Anyway, I did a search on myspace the other day and I found that, sadly, the band broke up in 2004. However, the lead singer, Troy Cono is working on some solo material. His myspace page is at http://www.myspace.com/troyconomusic and he has an actual website at http://www.troycono.com as well, although it doesn't appear to be functional yet. I haven't contacted him directly yet, but I'd like to try to get a copy of the second Exit Left CD, Cold November, if I can. There are some mp3s from it on the myspace page that I'm downloading now.
:::troy:::

Brutus is an honorable man
It's just coincidence that oil men will wage war in an oil rich land
And this one goes out to my man taking cover in the trenches with a gun in his hand
Then gets home and no one flinches when he can't feed his fam...

But Brutus is an honorable man...

- Saul Williams
bovine

Postby Random Name » 10/19/2006, 10:08 am

sup my google-lovin buddy?

I would like to say that I did, in fact, have a delicious day. Thank you for that.
p to the s.
We already have a Troy.
If you would like to be a rockstar we could refer to you on a full name basis. Otherwise its time to break out some nicknames!
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007