ClumsyMonkey.net

Site Problems/Help Area.
Cause if you need help she says there's something I've got saved...

Postby ALongGetaway » 11/4/2002, 3:33 pm

it seems like everyone here has one. where do you get them? can you make them? :freak:
~Cathy~

I don't care for walking downtown
Crazy auto-car gonna mow me down
Look at all the people like cows in a herd
Well I like... BIRDS!

. . .click. . .
ALongGetaway

Re: Avatars

Postby Axtech » 11/4/2002, 5:05 pm

Yeah, you can make them. I made mine.

Just take any picture and shrink it using any image program. Then go into your profile and upload it! :mrgreen:
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby ALongGetaway » 11/4/2002, 5:50 pm

oh ok! i get it! thanks!
~Cathy~

I don't care for walking downtown
Crazy auto-car gonna mow me down
Look at all the people like cows in a herd
Well I like... BIRDS!

. . .click. . .
ALongGetaway

Postby Joey » 11/6/2002, 3:56 am

Or you can just go to random sites and steal pics and use them as your avatar :D Try typing avatars into a search engine and you can find some sites that let you take avatars for free .. I found some cool ones that way. The one I'm using now was made by Joshy though :mrgreen:
Joey

Postby I AM ME » 1/16/2003, 10:12 pm

Everytime i try it turns it into a bmp file :cry: can someone please help? :cry:
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby I AM ME » 1/16/2003, 11:12 pm

nm, i downloaded PSP, i don't know what i'm going to do after the trial version runs out though, so if you guys still have any tips they're welcome :nod:
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 1/17/2003, 6:42 am

If you used paint to shrink it, and it became a bmp... Just use paint and "save as", then change the file type.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 1/17/2003, 4:11 pm

i tired that the only options it gave me were BMP's :freak: :uh:

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 1/17/2003, 4:48 pm

:wtf:
- -

Axtech

Postby Axtech » 1/17/2003, 4:48 pm

Send me what you want converted, and I'll change it to jpg.
- -

Axtech

Postby I AM ME » 1/17/2003, 4:51 pm

don't worry about it, i downloaded PSP forteh free trial, and it worked, but when it runs out i might be taking you up on your offer :)

I AM ME

Postby Axtech » 1/17/2003, 5:18 pm

Okay. :)
- -

Axtech

Postby Gimme_Shelter » 1/17/2003, 9:50 pm

what about my offer, is nobody going to take me up on that
and i wanted so badly to one day be a mother
Gimme_Shelter

Postby emily » 1/18/2003, 10:08 am

:wtf:
!EMiLY!

sweet blasphemy my giving tree
it hasn't rained in years
i bring to you this sacrificial offering of virgin ears
leave it to me i remain free from all the comforts of home
and where that is i'm pleased as piss to say
i'll never really know
emily

Postby I AM ME » 1/18/2003, 3:06 pm

:wtf: :wtf: :freak:

I AM ME

Postby the android » 1/18/2003, 5:17 pm

LMFAO, that just made my day.
x - <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/~handshakeofco">livejournal</a>
x - <a href="http://ahree.deviantart.com">deviantart</a>
the android
Oskar Winner: 2004
Oskar Winner: 2004