ClumsyMonkey.net

Alt Nation requests

This is for you, this is for us...

Alt Nation requests

Postby dumbandjaded13 » 8/18/2017, 1:09 pm

I've started a mini-onslaught of requests for the SiriusXM Alt Nation station to play Drop Me In The Water. Partly because I want to hear it, partly due to the success of recent veteran bands on Alt Nation (Cold War Kids, Portugal The Man, Incubus, etc), and partly because more exposure means more tour dates :)

I've emailed them, sent them facebook messages, and tweeted the Alt Nation feed, as well as two Alt Nation DJs (@radiomadison, @altregan).

Throwing this out there in case anyone wants to join in on the requests!
dumbandjaded13

Re: Alt Nation requests

Postby myownsatellite » 8/19/2017, 9:23 am

I requested from my local station. There is one DJ who loves OLP but has been disappointed with their recent offerings. He promised to give it a listen and would play it if he thought it "fit" the station. I think considering the stuff they do play (like the bands listed up there), I would think it would be a no-brainer.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Flynner » 8/23/2017, 4:11 pm

What's the email?
Flynner

Postby blueseeka » 8/23/2017, 6:14 pm

https://www.siriusxm.com/altnation

Alt Nation Alt 18 Countdown
The Alt-18 - Most Requested Countdown!

See the latest countdown results and more!

We need your help in selecting the week’s 18 most-requested new alternative rock songs. Request your favorite song at AltNation@siriusxm.com and listen as we count down the best new alternative as selected by you.

Saturdays 1 pm ET
Rebroadcasts Saturdays 7 pm, Sundays 3 am, 10 am, 4 pm and 10 pm, Mondays 10 am ET
blueseeka