ClumsyMonkey.net

Josh's yard sale: 2013 edition

This is for you, this is for us...

Josh's yard sale: 2013 edition

Postby faninor » 9/20/2013, 1:57 am

Hi folks. I need to trim down my OLP collection to help pay for a recent major purchase. Let me know if interested in anything, and I can add photos if requested. I haven't set prices on anything -- make an offer.

1. Belly Flop Communist T-Shirt (size: medium)
This was made especially for the three secret warmup shows that OLP played under the fake name Belly Flop Communist in 1999 before the release of Happiness... Is Not a Fish That You Can Catch. Super rare, still looks brand new.

Radio CDs - All original discs that were sent to radio stations. I bought these to rip and share on the hub... some cost me quite a bit, and they're all pretty rare.

2. Westwood One - On the Edge #95-20 (1 CD)
Includes cue sheet and CD sleeves. Features studio tracks from White Zombie, Radiohead, and Our Lady Peace, plus a rare acoustic live in studio recording of Dirty Walls.

3. Westwood One - In Concert #97-47 (2 CD)
Includes cue sheet and CD sleeves
Disc 1: OLP live at the Troubadour - Automatic Flowers, The Birdman, Naveed, Car Crash, Starseed, Clumsy, Superman's Dead
Disc 2: Blues Traveler live - Emperor, Crash, But Anyway, Fallable, Tusk, Hook

4. Westwood One - Absolutely Live in the Zone #02-28 (1 CD)
Includes cue sheet. 1 disc of a 2 CD show... 2nd CD was Bad Religion
OLP live at Summersault: Automatic Flowers, The Birdman, Julia, 4am, Naveed, Clumsy, Superman's Dead, Starseed

5. Westwood One - Absolutely Live in the Zone #03-06 (2 CD)
Includes cue sheet.
Disc 1: OLP live at Anaheim HOB - 1. Superman's Dead 2. Naveed 3. Clumsy 4. Somewhere Out There 5. The Birdman
Disc 2: Staind live - 1. For You 2. Pressure 3. Mudshovel 4. Outside 5. Suffer 6. Crawl 7. It's Been Awhile 8. Blame You

6. Westwood One - Absolutely Live in Concert (2 CD)
Includes cue sheet and CD sleeves. OLP live at Anaheim HOB.
Disc 1: 1. All For You 2. Do You Like It 3. Superman's Dead 4. Naveed 5. Not Enough 6. Whatever 7. One Man Army 8. Is Anybody Home?
Disc 2: 1. Innocent 2. Right Behind You (Mafia) 3. Clumsy 4. A Story About A Girl 5. Starseed 6. Bring Back the Sun 7. Somewhere Out There

7. Westwood One - Off the Record special #99-39 (1 CD)
Features interviews with the band plus studio versions of Starseed, Clumsy, One Man Army, Supersatellite, Superman's Dead, and Naveed. Includes cue sheet.

8. L.A. Lloyd's Rock 30 (3 CD)
Features interviews with the band plus a bunch of rock music from 2002. Includes cue sheet.

Misc. singles, etc

9. One Man Army (UK strictly limited edition no. 5557, new & sealed)
1. One Man Army 2. Starseed 3. Clumsy (plus One Man Army video)

10. Labatt Blue Music CD (new & sealed)
1. Do You Like It (live) 2. In Repair (live) 3. Not Afraid

11. Live EP (new & sealed)
1. Naveed 2. Whatever 3. Starseed 4. 4am

12. Clumsy (European single - EPC 665131 2)
1. Clumsy 2. Clumsy (power acoustic) 3. Superman's Dead (acoustic)

13. Playlist: the very best of Our Lady Peace
1. Starseed 2. Naveed 3. Superman's Dead 4. Clumsy 5. Car Crash 6. Stealing Babies 7. Are You Sad? 8. The Wonderful Future 9. Somewhere Out There 10. Innocent 11. Not Enough 12. Apology 13. Angels/Losing/Sleep 14. Wipe That Smile Off Your Face

14. Innocent (German promo)
1. Innocent (German Radio Edit)

15. Innocent (European promo)
1. Innocent (Radio Edit) 2. Innocent (Album Version) 3. Innocent (Guitars-Down-Mix)

16. Gravity (2 CD Asian version)
disc 1: album; disc 2: 1. Julia 2. 4am 3. Is Anybody Home 4. Life 5. Starseed 6. Whatever (plus Somewhere Out There and Life videos)

17. Summersault '98 Interview CD
10 minute recording entitled "Our Lady Peace talks about Summersault '98"

18. Spiritual Machines (Japanese edition, new & sealed)
w/bonus tracks: 4am, Clumsy (live), Car Crash (live)

19. Healthy in Paranoid Times (promo advance copy)
don't put this in your computer!

20. Somewhere Out There (European promo copy - SAMPCS 11757)
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Re: Josh's yard sale: 2013 edition

Postby DG » 9/26/2013, 2:03 am

I'm totally interested in the Belly Flop Communist shirt, and possibly the japanese Spiritual Machines. Be awesome to see a picture, though.

Annnnd, I'd have no idea on price for either of them. Not even a ballpark.
DG

Postby faninor » 9/28/2013, 8:58 pm

I'll take some photos of those when I have time. There's a copy of the Japanese Spiritual Machines on eBay for like $6 + shipping... so I'll match that price. I probably paid more when I got it way back when, but the prices on OLP CDs have dropped since 2001 - 2006 when I bought most of it. As for the t-shirt, no clue. It's super rare -- I think I've only seen one other for sale since I became a fan. I can't remember what I paid. I guess after I get the photos up just think about what it would be worth to you and make an offer?
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby DG » 9/29/2013, 10:11 am

Works for me, mate
DG

Postby faninor » 2/1/2014, 3:11 am

Better late than never?

Belly Flop Communists shirt (size M) --
olp-shirt1.jpg

Shirt detail --
olp-shirt2.jpg

Japanese Spiritual Machines --
olp-sm.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

faninor