ClumsyMonkey.net

Your least favorite Raine singing style.

This is for you, this is for us...

Your least favorite Raine singing style.

Postby titanMAX » 8/18/2013, 12:55 am

I personally hate Raine's singing style during the Healthy in Paranoid Times era. So obnoxiously bad.
titanMAX

Re: Your least favorite Raine singing style.

Postby Tinman » 8/19/2013, 7:46 am

I don't see the point in tearing down the man further than people have already torn him down for his later albums. I actually think he has some really solid moments on HIPT. I think that album 9 is going to be a return of many good things. especially after hearing We All Get Lighter.
Tinman

Postby xjsb125 » 8/19/2013, 9:17 am

:gravity:
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Dr. Hobo » 8/19/2013, 11:13 am

not enough beating.
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby titanMAX » 8/19/2013, 4:41 pm

You're right.
titanMAX

Postby govtschemes » 10/8/2013, 11:45 pm

Least favorite is the Curve album and probably Burn Burn album.

However my favorite would The Hunters Lullaby and the Happiness album.
govtschemes

Postby myownsatellite » 10/9/2013, 4:47 pm

All you random people are fucking killing me.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby govtschemes » 10/20/2013, 5:27 pm

Megan, don't call me random thanks.

Maybe we are killing you because you have been a fan for a good 10 years or more and we show up and put you in your place.

I have already had 3 warnings from the board about my comments, clearly I am too intelligent for this place.

But then again, Gravity was designed to draw in a stupider audience I suppose, so its all relative.
govtschemes

Postby myownsatellite » 10/20/2013, 5:40 pm

Try 17 years. You can't do math, apparently, or read.

Your warnings are because you're a fucking asshole.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby myownsatellite » 10/20/2013, 5:45 pm

Let me put it this way: You come onto a FAN board for a band, start badmouthing them, start rehashing all the shit we've already been through years ago, and then start calling us names because we actually LIKE them. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry your minuscule brain can't comprehend that a band might evolve over the years, or that your favorite member isn't going to come back, or that you are being a GIANT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG to everyone on this board.

Either you're really fucking stupid or you're the biggest troll I've seen on here. Either way, you no longer exist to me. Have a nice goddamn life in your own personal hell.
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite

Postby faninor » 10/20/2013, 11:11 pm

Yeah, it was pretty obvious this guy was a troll from about his 4th post. Not even a good one considering his posts are full of half-baked ideas that contradict other things he's said and silly assumptions (but I find crap like that slightly amusing, so I keep feeding him). Yes, clearly too intelligent to be here...
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby DG » 10/20/2013, 11:40 pm

Wait, is he banned? I just made way too big of a post directed at him in the other thread...

I keep trying to feed him, make him a more knowledgeable troll, but he just won't take it.
DG

Postby govtschemes » 10/21/2013, 12:37 am

I am an asshole?

Oh dear......thats the first time anyones ever called me that (or thought it)

Oh well, some of us want to know the truth about things.

You can insult me all you like but it makes no difference. You make yourself look childish and immature.
govtschemes

Postby govtschemes » 10/21/2013, 12:41 am

myownsatellite wrote:Let me put it this way: You come onto a FAN board for a band, start badmouthing them, start rehashing all the shit we've already been through years ago, and then start calling us names because we actually LIKE them. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry your minuscule brain can't comprehend that a band might evolve over the years, or that your favorite member isn't going to come back, or that you are being a GIANT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG to everyone on this board.

Either you're really fucking stupid or you're the biggest troll I've seen on here. Either way, you no longer exist to me. Have a nice goddamn life in your own personal hell.

The fact you talk like that, shows your in hell already.

And I am not badmouthing. Mike was never my favorite band member until he left. Heak....I didn't even know he had left until after the healthy paranoid times cd in 2006...

Then I realised something was wrong with this band, and then realised what had happened.

And I blame the music industry largely as well. Ruining music not only for a songwriter or band, but the people who have to or want to buy the cds/records.

:nod:
govtschemes

Postby DG » 10/21/2013, 1:13 am

We do not fear this... Hell place... that you speak of.
DG

Postby neoncrossing » 10/21/2013, 5:28 am

govtschemes wrote:
myownsatellite wrote:Let me put it this way: You come onto a FAN board for a band, start badmouthing them, start rehashing all the shit we've already been through years ago, and then start calling us names because we actually LIKE them. I'm SOOOOOOO sorry your minuscule brain can't comprehend that a band might evolve over the years, or that your favorite member isn't going to come back, or that you are being a GIANT FUCKING DOUCHEBAG to everyone on this board.

The fact you talk like that, shows your in hell already.

And I am not badmouthing. Mike was never my favorite band member until he left. Heak....I didn't even know he had left until after the healthy paranoid times cd in 2006...

Then I realised something was wrong with this band, and then realised what had happened.

And I blame the music industry largely as well. Ruining music not only for a songwriter or band, but the people who have to or want to buy the cds/records.

:nod:

Hahaha. Some fan you are. You didn't know Mike left until 5 years and 2 albums later. They put Steve right on the cover of Gravity. And it still took you 5 years to figure out.

Keep posting. Each post makes you sound dumber than the last.

Or better yet, find an OLP bashing board, not a fan board.
Is there something good, something more?
Is there anything worth dying for?
neoncrossing

Postby govtschemes » 10/21/2013, 4:01 pm

I did recognise Steve on the cover of Gravity, but I just didn't know he was a new member, I will admit I did not think he looked like he fitted in with the band.

You see, the members aren't necessarily the problem - its the music, which is what I was interested in - which is why I didn't realise Mike had left the band.

Never the less I had other things on my mind back in 2002............sorry about that.

You need to grow up a bit...."an our lady peace bashing board" = thats pathetic.

I am just trying to be enthusiastic in a more critical way.

Then again, at least I am making posts.
govtschemes

Postby neoncrossing » 10/23/2013, 5:43 am

govtschemes wrote:I did recognise Steve on the cover of Gravity, but I just didn't know he was a new member, I will admit I did not think he looked like he fitted in with the band.

You see, the members aren't necessarily the problem - its the music, which is what I was interested in - which is why I didn't realise Mike had left the band.

Never the less I had other things on my mind back in 2002............sorry about that.

You need to grow up a bit...."an our lady peace bashing board" = thats pathetic.

I am just trying to be enthusiastic in a more critical way.

Then again, at least I am making posts.

Wow...you can determine a musician's talent and fit with a band based on his photo? How can you possibly tell that didnt fit in with the band by his picture on the album cover.

The members aren't the problem? Hasn't that been your point all along...Lose steve and bring mike back and all will be well again?

For the record...I am almost 32 years old. I have seen the band live 37 times and counting. I have been an active member on this board since 2002, right around the time you started to hate this band. Clearly, you are the one that needs to do some serious growing up.

Why are you here just babbling on about a decade old event? Its never gonna be the original lineup again. EVER! Get over it and don't listen to them if you don't like them anymore.

You are not enthusiastic in a critical way. You are critical in and enthusiastic way.
Is there something good, something more?
Is there anything worth dying for?
neoncrossing

Postby faninor » 10/24/2013, 2:45 am

neoncrossing wrote:You are not enthusiastic in a critical way. You are critical in and enthusiastic way.

Well played. :duncan:
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor