ClumsyMonkey.net

Talenthouse T-Shirt Competition

This is for you, this is for us...

Talenthouse T-Shirt Competition

Postby matt292 » 4/11/2012, 11:36 am

Hi Guys

I don't know if everyone's aware, but Talenthouse are having a competition for OLP T Shirt Designs, and the top designs would be publicised by the band.

I'm studying Illustration at Uni and am about to graduate, so this really is a dream project for me, any publicity would be great to start me off on my career.

Voting can be done via Twitter and/or Facebook and only takes a few seconds, with no need to sign up to the website!

My design is at

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvi ... 87ccee/528

(You can get to all the other designs pretty easily from there)

Any support would be greatly appreciated!

Likewise, if anyone else has entered from this forum, I'll gladly vote for you - every little helps and hopefully some ClumsyMonkey users will win and get the publicity/gig tickets - I've been waiting almost ten years to see them live! :)

If this is against forum rules, please delete and sorry

Thanks for reading!
matt292

Re: Talenthouse T-Shirt Competition

Postby RileyLewis » 4/11/2012, 3:07 pm

Sorry, I would but it requires giving a bunch of facebook permissions and info to the site.
RileyLewis

Postby matt292 » 4/12/2012, 2:12 am

No need to apologise, thanks for taking the time to look! :)

I vote through twitter on it, which is a separate email from my Facebook and doesn't have a lot of info on it, so I didn't realise it took any Facebook info.
matt292

Postby Furious George » 4/18/2012, 8:05 pm

Oh shit! That was you! I saw your design amongst the lineup and def liked it best. Upvote for you.

EDIT: oh it closed... hopefully you win!
Furious George

Postby matt292 » 5/3/2012, 11:39 am

Ah thanks Furious George, that's really kind of you to say :)

Supposedly the winner should have been announced yesterday, but I went to check who won and was greeted with this message

Hello Talenthouse Artists,

After viewing your various designs, Our Lady Peace has requested more time to make a decision. We look forward to providing you with an update soon, so stay tuned!

All the best,

The Talenthouse Team

Just in case anyone else here entered. Excited to see who won, lots of great images!
matt292