ClumsyMonkey.net

General OLP News

This is for you, this is for us...

Re: General OLP News

Postby OLPManiac » 12/26/2020, 11:55 am

OLPManiac wrote:Listening to it now....man if it sounds amazing....I guess they did some post production processing (some more experts pals maybe can confirm or say that I'm wrong here :D ) cause the performance was indeed good but I didn't remember that GOOD! Especially In Repair...always loved it acoustic...happy to see Are You Sad that in my video stream was cut!

Correcting myself here.... I was thinking that the EP was the JuJu performance ripped....instead it is a completely dedicated recording and you can literally feel it :)

I wonder if there are chances that we'll get also Side B in that way....for me would be definitely a good one also compared to the new release of SM 2 :D

I'm really in love with this recording!
http://ourladypeaceita.altervista.org/
An italian place for Our Lady Peace news and
and everything about them

"Ultimately you must venture out on your own to determine the meaning of life"

"Happiness Is For Idiots"

"The future brings the truth"

-Raine Maida (OUR LADY PEACE)
OLPManiac

Postby Roe » 12/27/2020, 8:58 am

OLPManiac wrote:
OLPManiac wrote:Listening to it now....man if it sounds amazing....I guess they did some post production processing (some more experts pals maybe can confirm or say that I'm wrong here :D ) cause the performance was indeed good but I didn't remember that GOOD! Especially In Repair...always loved it acoustic...happy to see Are You Sad that in my video stream was cut!

Correcting myself here.... I was thinking that the EP was the JuJu performance ripped....instead it is a completely dedicated recording and you can literally feel it :)

I wonder if there are chances that we'll get also Side B in that way....for me would be definitely a good one also compared to the new release of SM 2 :D

I'm really in love with this recording!

I'd be on board if they did a Side B, would even buy side A again if they did a release of the whole thing. WAV files are 24/48 for anyone who was curious too.
Roe

Postby auriel » 12/29/2020, 6:40 pm

Any chance someone would be willing to PM me the song(s) that were sent? Please? :)
auriel

Postby senseofurgency » 12/30/2020, 6:44 am

Same request here, a late xmas gift would be appreciated :D
senseofurgency

Postby DG » 1/12/2021, 3:36 pm

Didn't hear about the email until today, went looking for it and I can't find anything. Bummer. Did it come from a JuJu email or something else?
DG

Postby Roe » 1/12/2021, 9:34 pm

DG wrote:Didn't hear about the email until today, went looking for it and I can't find anything. Bummer. Did it come from a JuJu email or something else?

Email was from olp@coalitionmusic.com

I just checked the link and it's still good so if you can find the email you're all set. It was sent on 12/22 if that helps
Roe

Previous