ClumsyMonkey.net

Maria (dream in japanese)

You need to know your friends

Moderator: xoNoDoubt69

Maria (dream in japanese)

Postby nelison » 12/9/2004, 3:37 pm

You should be super excited to be talking about Maria.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby Random Name » 12/9/2004, 4:47 pm

Hooray!

Let's guess which one is Maria!
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby xoNoDoubt69 » 12/9/2004, 9:06 pm

yay. she comes up with the best games
xoNoDoubt69
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Bandalero » 12/12/2004, 4:28 am

she's hot.
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby dream in japanese » 1/15/2005, 4:58 pm

hmmm...i think i'm pretty cool...obviously no one else does :lol:
dream in japanese
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby dream in japanese » 1/15/2005, 5:04 pm

dream in japanese

Postby Dr. Hobo » 1/15/2005, 5:06 pm

you ARE cool :nod:
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby dream in japanese » 1/15/2005, 5:20 pm

:lol:
dream in japanese

Postby happening fish » 1/15/2005, 6:39 pm

Whoa, I missed you! :oops:

I agree with Sand, you really are cool :nod: I always liked me the Maria :D
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby tasha » 1/16/2005, 12:52 am

i don't really like her. she got pissy at me for wanting to go to a brand new concert.
you have to, you just have to trust me
whoever i was then i can't ever be again
the faith you've found i've never felt
the terror held in wedding bells
the comfort in "there's no one else"
the truth be told, i'm never going to know
tasha

Postby closeyoureyes » 1/16/2005, 1:00 am

I dont know Maria, about, at all :lol: , Except i do happen to majorly agree with her, that you should be happy just to be alive and such. She believes it, that makes her ultra cool :nod:
sinead
closeyoureyes

Postby dream in japanese » 1/16/2005, 2:19 pm

tasha wrote:i don't really like her. she got pissy at me for wanting to go to a brand new concert.

i know, she's a bitch.
dream in japanese

Postby Lando » 2/3/2005, 4:27 am

Maria, Maria. She reminds me of a west side story. Growing up in Spanish Harlem, she's living the life just like a movie star..................... Se mira Maria on the corner, thinking of ways to make it better. Then I looked up in the sky, hoping of days of paradise.

Okay, so maybe Maria's not a fan of Carlos Santana, but I do know she's a HUGE Jamiroquai fan. She's always sending me IMs saying "Future's made of virtual insanity!" and she sends me these videos of her doing weird dances in a room where the floor moves. It's insanity! So I guess she's totally right for sending me that same IM message all the time!

Alright, but seriously, I made a deal and promised Maria I'd write in her directory tonight. In return I get an evening with Maria full of long, hot, passionate......................................................................SCRABBLE!

So, I only started talking to Maria around spring of 2004. However, she quickly became one of the people I talked to the most online. Maria is one person I was extremely comfortable with almost right away. I could talk to her about pretty much anything and it was easy to confide in her and open up to her more than anyone else in a long time. Maybe we have a lot in common, maybe she's just really easy to talk to and almost always has something positive to say. What it is, I don't know, but I consider her one of my closest online friends now.

Maria is an ECE (Early Childhood Education) Student at Ryerson University, she's going to be doing her work placement in Ireland with a friend and seems pretty excited that Ireland likes them. So much so, that she even said that Ireland Left Arrow 3's them! Her favourite colour is yellow, the official colour of lesbians I believe. Maria's no lesbian though, she fell in love twice this week and she also really likes a third boy she's been seeing for a while now. However, this third boy is afraid of human contact. I'm assuming that he'll mail her a letter suggesting that they make out on opposite sides of a window soon. If I were you Maria, I'd take it, it's a step forward! ................... sorta! You could also ask him if he'd like to wear doctor or winter gloves and hold hands. I do remember you telling me how cool your mittens were and wanting to send me pictures of them.

Maria has a huge sticker collection. When I was little I collected stickers like nobody's business. Seriously, I don't really know of anyone who's made an actual profitable business out of collecting stickers! Maria also really likes board games. She can never get her friends to play with her, so she tricks them into playing by offering up other things, like meeting her current "second sense" impaired boy. (In case anyone's wondering, I meant the sense of TOUCH)

I recently asked Maria to go to U2 in Toronto with me, but she totally blew me off and said she was going with her brother. So I decided to go to the Vancouver show, but ended up missing the pre-sale. :cry:

Maria is Italian! :drool:

Wow... I sure commented a lot on that last one hey? Alright brain THINK!

Lately I haven't had a lot of long conversations with her because I'm either busy, or she is... When she's had the time to talk, I've usually been trying to concentrate on more than one thing and guys just aren't the multi-taskers that girls are. Recently I've tried to make up for that, because every time she's messaged me, I wouldn't respond or would only get a few words in before signing off and I felt I was being rude. I'd like to apologize for that miss Maria.

BRAINSTORM ROUND: You're now working at the Science centre! You take 2 hours to get to school. You refuse to bike underground! You make dolphins jump through hoops. Your brother won't let you act in his films. You have jet black hair. You LOVE pineapples!

Oh! I have to end the brianstorm round because it made me think of something! In early Summer or late spring Maria and I decided we'd take a trip to Hawaii together. This way she could eat an unlimited number of pineapples! I didn't have the money though... So... when I was gone most of the summer for work, I'm assuming she went with her brother! Unless he was planning on making a film...

I wish Maria lived near me, or I near her, at least I'd have someone to play boardgames with and CRUSH at movie trivia. I'd also make her to go to movies with me all the time, this way I could help her become more knowledgeable than her brother about movies and then he'd have no choice but to bow down to her infinite greatness.

She's one super cool gal and definitely someone I'd become close friends with if we were within hangin' out distance. Well I guess a 36 hour drive isn't THAT far, right Maria? I really respect Maria and think she's one of the nicest, most optimistic, most open and most down to earth girls I've Never met in person.

I'm glad to be able to call you my friend.

The song House of Smoke and Mirrors by Matt Good makes me think of Maria

ps. Maria's hot!
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

Postby dream in japanese » 2/3/2005, 9:36 am

<3
dream in japanese

Postby Lando » 2/3/2005, 11:01 am

I have more posts than you!
Lando

Postby dream in japanese » 2/3/2005, 11:12 am

i have more *thinks* ...socks than you.
dream in japanese

Postby Lando » 2/3/2005, 11:13 am

Well I can't argue with that... but... um... I noticed the LEFT ARROW 3 again!
Lando

Postby dream in japanese » 2/3/2005, 11:23 am

check out my sig... :GASP:
dream in japanese

Postby Lando » 2/3/2005, 11:26 am

WOW! The word "SHOUT" is YELLOW!!!

AMAZING!!!
Lando