ClumsyMonkey.net

Johnathan (Johnny)

You need to know your friends

Moderator: xoNoDoubt69

Re: Johnathan (Johnny)

Postby Neil » 7/7/2012, 6:37 pm

I understand that you run the show Matt - and don't think that anything I say is a poke at everything you've done. Because it definitely isn't. Anybody around here who's seen me in the last 10 years knows I'm the king of sarcasm. Not excusing anything I've said; however, I was just shocked that Johnny's most recent post wouldn't be deleted and forgotten like in the past.. but I suppose you're right; enough can be enough for anybody. At any time. Hell, I know how that goes personally and time and time again - I stick it to myself and take it versus taking action.

My only other thing I'd really like to say about it is... why worry about what people think of Johnny? He's one of my best friends and of course I'll stand up for him any time, any where - but from your point of view... if people wish to hate on him. Why not just let um? I know there are people here who hate me. I can accept that. :) It's human design. I know I'm an asshole - I'm not gonna deny it.
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby xjsb125 » 7/7/2012, 7:44 pm

I appreciate you saying that. I don't get to talk to Johnny like I used to, and maybe if I did, this would never have been an issue. And maybe I should have just messaged him and said "hey, please don't do that anymore." At some point I probably will. Again, I appreciate what you have to say and thanks for not blowing a total fuse on it. Nothing wrong with being an asshole, or sarcasm. Just keep the racism, even the casual, out of here and life is good. Thanks!
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Postby Neil » 3/27/2015, 11:04 am

Has Johnny been reinstated yet?
Neil

Previous