ClumsyMonkey.net

Love & Relationships Thread

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby saman » 2/13/2014, 7:28 pm

hee, thanks guys. :D i'm barely out of the first trimester, and we actually haven't really told a lot of people yet. you know how it is, just waiting for the "danger zone" to pass. i found out just before christmas :)
User avatar
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 3/16/2002, 1:05 pm
Location: Perth, ON

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby xjsb125 » 2/13/2014, 7:32 pm

Well congratulations! Once you get past the random acts of vomiting at the most inopportune times, it gets somewhat better. Feel free to message Heather if you have questions or need to compare notes. I'm sure she'd be more than willing to answer anything.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
Image
User avatar
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
 
Posts: 7314
Joined: 5/8/2003, 11:28 pm
Location: Bristol, VA

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby saman » 2/13/2014, 7:47 pm

lol thanks mattface! i think i'm mostly over the vomiting phase, thankfully. now if heather has some advice on how to deal with the headaches and the constant exhaustion, i'd be all over that!
User avatar
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 3/16/2002, 1:05 pm
Location: Perth, ON

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby Kicker774 » 2/13/2014, 11:41 pm

'Grats!

Planning to deliver in Canada or Pakistan?

Wherever you are I hope you have access to a good dietitian.
"I wasn't sure if you were a crazy ax murdering pshyco or not when I first met you"
-- Megan

Image

Retired Avatars
VVVVVVVVVV
Image
User avatar
Kicker774
 
Posts: 2618
Joined: 3/24/2002, 9:06 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby xjsb125 » 2/14/2014, 4:36 am

saman wrote:lol thanks mattface! i think i'm mostly over the vomiting phase, thankfully. now if heather has some advice on how to deal with the headaches and the constant exhaustion, i'd be all over that!


She said short naps, and green tea can help with the exhaustion. As for headaches, if they are non migraine headaches, get some peppermint oil to rub on your temples or forehead.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
Image
User avatar
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
 
Posts: 7314
Joined: 5/8/2003, 11:28 pm
Location: Bristol, VA

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby saman » 2/14/2014, 8:29 am

Kicker774 wrote:'Grats!

Planning to deliver in Canada or Pakistan?

Wherever you are I hope you have access to a good dietitian.


hahaha thanks brian. planning to deliver here in Canada.

xjsb125 wrote:
saman wrote:lol thanks mattface! i think i'm mostly over the vomiting phase, thankfully. now if heather has some advice on how to deal with the headaches and the constant exhaustion, i'd be all over that!


She said short naps, and green tea can help with the exhaustion. As for headaches, if they are non migraine headaches, get some peppermint oil to rub on your temples or forehead.


that's pretty good advice! thank her for me. the only thing is i don't do short naps, it's 2 hours or nothing. also can't really nap at work :S
User avatar
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 3/16/2002, 1:05 pm
Location: Perth, ON

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby Dr. Hobo » 2/21/2014, 12:05 am

congrats sammy!
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 18525
Joined: 9/7/2002, 2:05 am
Location: *wii*

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby saman » 2/24/2014, 10:30 am

thanks!
User avatar
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 3/16/2002, 1:05 pm
Location: Perth, ON

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby Neil » 3/7/2014, 12:30 pm

Congratulations Sammy!! Happy for ya.
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
User avatar
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
 
Posts: 8404
Joined: 9/27/2002, 8:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Love & Relationships Thread

Postby saman » 3/26/2014, 2:52 pm

thank you!
User avatar
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: 3/16/2002, 1:05 pm
Location: Perth, ON

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours • PHPBB Powered

Serving Our Lady Peace fans since 2002. Oskar Twitch thanks you for tasting the monkey brains.

cron