ClumsyMonkey.net

Cal's Gov. Davis and TX Gov. Perry suck ass.

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Cal's Gov. Davis and TX Gov. Perry suck ass.

Postby Bandalero » 2/6/2003, 1:55 am

oh man, you thought Davis was bad, we kept Bush Jr. in office down here in Texas. just listen to what dipshit perry is going to do.
that mother fucking rick (i have no fucking clue what i'm doing with the status of the state because i'm retarded and i can't fucking set my budget right because i'm a fucking moron that hangs around the u t buisness building way too godamn much when i should be hanging around reno at U of H's Bauer Buisnees school so that i can fucking get a clue when it comes to budget shortfalls and other political shit that i obviously don't know shit about.) perry. that jackass that someone, cause i didn't, put back into the governor's office. this inconsiderant smart ass did not realize that the budget is in the red, but already sent out money for every fucking agency, and school in the state. what does that mean, let me tell you. that means tuition, for coastal bend college, and every higher education institution in the state is going to go up because the schools have to pay back 7% of the money given to them by the state. that means $600,000 for a rather small coastal bend college. do you have any idea how much that is for any other school? and all schools already did their budgets, and have that money going somewhere, but now it's going back to austin where they will budget in stupid stuff for their selfish needs. if a state legislature meets for only 140+ day every other year, what the hell do they need thousands of offices for? they got so much office space for 200+ state legislators it's godamn ridiculous. but you still can't fill every office full of their lies. because our state legislature put in a clause back in the day that says, the state will never ever run on deficit spending. this means less funding for academics and other important stuff, the new buildings and add on's on campuses are going to slow, and alot of schools around the state are cutting back on the summer programs. texas a&m in kingsville, isn't going to have summer school. my school will probably not have the classes i need to finish my core, so that i can get back to U of H. and come next fall tuition is going to be up the ass, you haven't had a good kick in the ass until you pay tutition for Univ. of Texas. fuck, i would have been happy with sanchez running this damn state. that dude would have borrowed the money from drug dealers and not have taken it out on me, and the state's education. some heads would have rolled, and some funding for something insignifigant would be cut, but never education. aside from funding drug dealers who kill sherriffs, sanchez is/was a school teacher and i promise you education would be on his a list of not to fuck over. but no, having ties to drug cartels is a bad thing. it looks horrible for a canadate to have those kind of hook ups. fuck! i want you to remember this godamn crazy rant, because politics are important to us. goverment is important. and i want this bitch perry out of office, and i want someone in that's going to nulify that godamn clause and pay back all that fucking money back to my school, and the other schools in the state, so that we can get on with our lives. if you live in texas, come next election, i don't care if your a democrat, republican, independent, green, or a raza unida(<--- ACTUAL POLITICAL PARTY), get this bitch out of office and put someone in with atleast 1/2 a brain and some godamn knowlege in finance. FUCK!!!!!!!!! :mad:

thank you for your time and for listening. please by all means let me know how crappy a governor i have.

SINCERAMENTE,

RENO RUELAS
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero