ClumsyMonkey.net

Would just like to say...

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Would just like to say...

Postby Neil » 6/4/2010, 2:22 am

The OLP "project" is M2 level gay.

Gail needs to stop stalking the fucking band.

"Boo hoo Trusty didnt rim my ass after last night's show..."

"Boo hoo Nikki come back for the 8384784th time or we'll keep nominating you for a fucking Oskar...'

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Peace, out. Bitches.
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby faninor » 6/4/2010, 10:52 am

Hey, someone locked this thread and I'm not sure who, but I trust most the members of this forum are smart enough to ignore trolling so I'm going to unlock it and let you piss off on your own terms.

I'll take a little time to explain this thing from my perspective.

When this tour was announced, I thought it sounded pretty cool, but I had seen OLP twice last year (one time they seriously sucked, the other time was okay) and basically decided I wouldn't travel to see this band in the future. After feeling conflicted about it for a couple weeks I decided to see what tickets would come up when it went on sale, and to buy them if they were great seats. I bought a couple tickets but I was still not sure if I would really go to the shows until the middle of April when I decided to go.

I saw two great shows. And the band was tighter playing all of these songs than when I saw them play any of their biggest hits last year. I looked at the tour numbers and realized that there were only 12 SM shows. How much time did the band and their crew spend to get everything figured out just to play this collection of songs a dozen times then stop? Clearly they worked really hard to pull this off.

Here's the thing - I'm not usually one to write fanmail. I don't care about sucking up to Trustworthy or band members. I've called out Trustworthy when his posts got a little unprofessional, and the only other thing I've ever written to OLP was a long document bashing the paid fanclub that they had in 2006. You were around here for that.

But I'm really satisfied with the shows I just saw so I decided that if I could take that much time to write to them when I was so dissatisfied, I'm going to also write to them right now too. From there I just thought, well, why not ask other folks to join me?

And about everything else you said -- if you don't want to hear it just stop typing the URL into your browser.

End of discussion? Thanks.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby m2 » 6/4/2010, 5:30 pm

If you have nothing good to say about the CM then shut your mouth and leave, Neil. Everyone's sick of your unnecessary negative shit. I mean, were all thinking it, so I'll just put it out there. And you think I'm offended by your stupid little insults? You achieved insulting a 13 year old who doesn't give a fuck about what you say. Woo fucking Hoo for you, dude. You want a little award for your shitty attitude?

What Josh did was great and an awesome opportunity to speak positively about this amazing tour the band put together. If you hate OLP and are this pissed off about the CM, then you can just press Alt-F4 right now and call it a day.

End Of Discussion.
m2

Postby laurel » 6/4/2010, 8:33 pm

Yeah, so, I actually don't know what ALT-F4 does, but I want to do it, but I don't want my browser to magically close if that's what ALT-F4 does :(.
laurel
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby xjsb125 » 6/4/2010, 9:21 pm

It's the close application keyboard shortcut on Windows.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Re: Would just like to say...

Postby Lando » 6/8/2010, 2:57 am

Neil wrote:
"Boo hoo Trusty didnt rim my ass after last night's show..."

Um... hey man. Not cool. I was seriously upset about this. Don't play it off lightly because it still upsets me.

TWO different cities I see OLP in and he didn't even offer. HE DIDN'T EVEN OFFER! I mean really... I don't even want to know how many people he did it for, I'll just be more jealous and feel even more let down that i missed out. :no:
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

Postby Johnny » 6/10/2010, 9:10 am

You WOULD be upset about that, loser.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby Lando » 6/10/2010, 6:16 pm

Johnny wrote:You WOULD be upset about that, loser.

you're only saying that because you got yours.
Lando

Postby Johnny » 6/10/2010, 10:34 pm

Damn straight.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby Neil » 5/23/2011, 10:13 am

:lol:

M2.. you're my hero. Oh wait.. no you're not. You sound like one of those 13 year old WoW players that sit on the bitch and whisper "My level 74 rogue can beatz your warlock lolzolzlolz"

I got it down. I pegged your personality. Congratulations, dude. You totally had to have flown your happy little "I still watch Dora and Diego" ass to Minnesota; and figured me out.

Good job. :) I'll go to sleep tonight a happy man.
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil

Postby Johnny » 5/26/2011, 10:49 pm

Dude, don't be rippin' on Dora the Explorer. That bitch be tight.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby DG » 5/27/2011, 1:38 am

m2 hasn't been around for months, I think you're safe there.
DG

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 5/27/2011, 7:20 pm

DG wrote:m2 hasn't been around for months, I think you're safe there.

What happened to M2? He had all kinds of HS problems...
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618