ClumsyMonkey.net

My Problem

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Postby m2 » 12/31/2009, 4:32 am

So very, very true sadly. So since thats over, what's up Matt? New Year plans?
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby Carson79 » 12/31/2009, 8:37 am

xjsb125 wrote:Be a friend, not a boyfriend.


:duncan: I agree, she doesn't need a boyfriend, but it sounds like she could use a friend to talk to. You will just have to be patient and wait for her to talk to you.
User avatar
Carson79
 
Posts: 793
Joined: 8/25/2009, 2:07 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Dr. Hobo » 12/31/2009, 3:19 pm

M2 wrote:So very, very true sadly. So since thats over, what's up Matt? New Year plans?


matt's married sir.. sorry to the bearer of bad news :O
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 18525
Joined: 9/7/2002, 2:05 am
Location: *wii*

Postby Neil » 1/27/2010, 8:48 am

This thread has seriously reached 9 pages!? :lol:
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
User avatar
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
 
Posts: 8404
Joined: 9/27/2002, 8:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby Johnny » 1/27/2010, 10:40 am

It's enough to make an episode of Dr. Phil
Professional Canadian.
User avatar
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
 
Posts: 31096
Joined: 8/21/2002, 5:35 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby m2 » 3/4/2010, 8:24 pm

AWESOME! another girl might be on the way! and this ones actually not a phycho bitchy slutty pain in the ass whore!
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby Heavy Alibi » 3/4/2010, 8:29 pm

m2 wrote:AWESOME! another girl might be on the way! and this ones actually not a phycho bitchy slutty pain in the ass whore!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
—Doesn't anybody ever know—

Image
User avatar
Heavy Alibi
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: 6/30/2008, 7:48 pm
Location: Prince Edward Island

Postby Neil » 3/5/2010, 2:24 pm

So... whats this blow up doll's name?
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
User avatar
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010
 
Posts: 8404
Joined: 9/27/2002, 8:26 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby m2 » 3/5/2010, 2:41 pm

I wont give her name cuz she loves OLP and doesnt know im here and would be PISSED to read this. (she's not a member though, i think she just lurks around here). BUT SHE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby DG » 3/5/2010, 2:47 pm

Well, if she reads that^ she will definitely know its you.


Ha, blow up doll: :mad:
Last edited by DG on 3/5/2010, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DG
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: 1/4/2009, 1:42 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby m2 » 3/5/2010, 2:49 pm

...fuck...
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby m2 » 3/5/2010, 2:54 pm

Actually, if i'm not mistaking, she "gave up" on OLP after burn Burn came out so i think i'm good. :lol:

Her and her boyfriend have been having "problems" and i'm the comforter!

And damn...she is :drool:

But I like her for who she is for the most part...that's the respectful thing, right?
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby Heavy Alibi » 3/5/2010, 3:21 pm

LOL M2 you remind me of me when I was like 14
—Doesn't anybody ever know—

Image
User avatar
Heavy Alibi
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: 6/30/2008, 7:48 pm
Location: Prince Edward Island

Postby Matt. » 3/5/2010, 5:18 pm

m2 wrote:Actually, if i'm not mistaking, she "gave up" on OLP after burn Burn came out so i think i'm good. :lol:

Her and her boyfriend have been having "problems" and i'm the comforter!

And damn...she is :drool:

But I like her for who she is for the most part...that's the respectful thing, right?

Provided she's your age, the record prior came out when she was, like, ten. She had one hell of a run. :lol:
User avatar
Matt.
 
Posts: 483
Joined: 5/30/2005, 4:58 pm
Location: Toronto

Postby m2 » 3/5/2010, 5:56 pm

ha yeah. but yeah we have a lot in common and she's awesome.

I mean really where can you find a hot 14 year old girl nowadays who likes OLP? (besides canada maybe)
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

Postby AnnieDreams » 3/6/2010, 4:25 pm

Man, you remind me of me in junior high too. "OMG, he likes OLP?! *glomp*"
-Annie (Whee! boring signature!)
Member of the Pokémon League
Image
User avatar
AnnieDreams
 
Posts: 4028
Joined: 8/16/2003, 12:08 pm
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland

Postby Johnny » 3/6/2010, 6:20 pm

kids.
Professional Canadian.
User avatar
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
 
Posts: 31096
Joined: 8/21/2002, 5:35 pm
Location: Edmonton

Postby Shanae » 3/7/2010, 2:13 pm

m2 wrote:ha yeah. but yeah we have a lot in common and she's awesome.

I mean really where can you find a hot 14 year old girl nowadays who likes OLP? (besides canada maybe)


*Cough* A-hem. I believe you're forgetting about me, Mr. M2.
Image
Shanae
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: 12/28/2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Saskatchewan

Postby Shanae » 3/7/2010, 2:16 pm

AnnieDreams wrote:Man, you remind me of me in junior high too. "OMG, he likes OLP?! *glomp*"


....I'm not like this... no not at all...

Okay. Scenario:
Mother: "Shanae, what's so great about this boy?"
Shanae: "Well... he's *lists qualities, sense of humor, blah blah blah... really smart, etc etc*..."
Mother: "Okay?"
Shanae: "And he's an Our Lady Peace fan."
Mother: "There we go!"
Image
Shanae
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009
 
Posts: 1546
Joined: 12/28/2008, 7:59 pm
Location: Saskatchewan

Postby m2 » 3/7/2010, 6:07 pm

Shanae wrote:
m2 wrote:ha yeah. but yeah we have a lot in common and she's awesome.

I mean really where can you find a hot 14 year old girl nowadays who likes OLP? (besides canada maybe)


*Cough* A-hem. I believe you're forgetting about me, Mr. M2.


haha yeah shanae when i said that you came to mind...... but still...that.....nevermind.
m2
 
Posts: 961
Joined: 7/16/2009, 2:37 pm

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC - 6 hours • PHPBB Powered

Serving Our Lady Peace fans since 2002. Oskar Twitch thanks you for tasting the monkey brains.

cron