ClumsyMonkey.net

My Problem

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Postby MindsOnLoan » 11/1/2009, 1:16 am

I'm with everyone else here. Pretty much don't get attached to anyone. You're in middle school: relationship problems are definite. Both boys and girls are too immature (I'm not on a high horse here, as this applies to quite a few high schoolers too) to actually have a meaningful relationship. That's why in middle school most relationships last less than like a month.

So basically my advice is to date random hot girls with the attitude of not giving a fuck, while acting like you do care what happens to the relationship.
MindsOnLoan

Postby Neil » 11/1/2009, 12:11 pm

Shanae wrote:You're a young man, shouldn't you be sewing wild seeds before latching on the ol' ball and chain?

:lol: Sewing wild seeds? That's for old people...
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby m2 » 11/1/2009, 7:11 pm

MindsOnLoan wrote:I'm with everyone else here. Pretty much don't get attached to anyone. You're in middle school: relationship problems are definite. Both boys and girls are too immature (I'm not on a high horse here, as this applies to quite a few high schoolers too) to actually have a meaningful relationship. That's why in middle school most relationships last less than like a month.

So basically my advice is to date random hot girls with the attitude of not giving a fuck, while acting like you do care what happens to the relationship.

Yeah, I getcha. I spent a lot of time thinking about this today and came up with this. The ride's over. And I enjoyed myself. So move on to some other chick. She wants to be friends and i think that's fine. And Last night's plan worked! A Halloween party was goin' on and we were both there. I acted really really sad (well not "acted" cuz i was) and she felt guilty which helped. So that's my " :nod: " one. Then, i flirted with her best friend for jealousy. Check! So that's my " :evil: ". BUT thing's started to go down hill when i heard another a-hole at school asked her out and she said "maybe". That was my " :wtf: " moment. I was like "She says she loves me, then breaks up with me, and already moves on after all her cheezy romance the past 4 months of this frickin relationship?" That actually did piss me off. So i was all depressed the rest of night and she felt bad.

So now, i'm kinda like "Move On" in my head even though i still do have feelings for her. Maybe I'll wait like a month and i'll ask out her equally hot best friend. :lol:

So yeah, i think i'll be good. And it's weird. I feel...free. like i can act like my old self without her getting mad at me. Like, before we went out, i always teased her and stuff. But then, when we started going out, i mellowed out on the sarcasm and teasing. THEN that started to kind of be the way i was. Kind of just...plain. And you can kind of see that on my posts here as evidence. I gradually got more serious and bland. So now it's like "I'm me again"! SO BOTTOM LINE: were back to being best friends again. If i ignore the romantic lovely memories, i'm good.
m2

Postby MindsOnLoan » 11/1/2009, 8:26 pm

M2 wrote:The ride's over. And I enjoyed myself.

Lol, Incubus reference?
MindsOnLoan

Postby m2 » 11/2/2009, 2:59 pm

You caught that? Wow.

Anyway uh today was....interesting...

So i'll take it by period.

Pre- Homeroom: Small Talk. I gave her a note saying i was over it (and i wasn't) and that i just wanna be friends.

Homeroom: I await an answer for said note.

Period 1: I receive the note saying she wants to be friends, but she was very unconvincing with her very lightly written "Suuure..."

Period 2: Nothin'

Period 3: I receive a very angry note saying she's actually not sorry and that she was really OVER. Sooo I'm pissed again so, being angry saying, that i'm not the one who should be sorry and that if she wants to make a big deal, then i don't know what to say.

Period 4: MOTHER#&*$ER! SHE STARTS DATING CHRIS? THE HORMONALLY POSSESSED PERV WHO I ALREADY HATED??? I was PISSED!!! He got a good laugh about it.

Period 5: I kept it solid and kept a smile through all this until then. I start falling apart.

Lunch/Break: She's mad at me. Wow. Seriously? So all my friends are pissed and giving me the finger. Recess....was hell. All my friends hate me and she's madder than ever. Then it kinda got better... until Shannon came. See Shannon is my best friend and her best friend as well. Shannon is never mad at me. She was SCREAMING at me. The girl (let's clear this up: her name's Kaylee), said that can't even be friends with me b/c apparently i was talking shit about her behind her back. Not True. So were all mad again.

Period 7: I clear things up with Shannon telling her i never said anything bad about Kaylee and I still have feelings for her and I understand she's moved on and i wanna be friends.

Period 8: Shannon tells her and Kaylee is no longer mad at me. But she's still acting weird. I wondered what was up. Bue hey, wat eva.

Period 9: I start to get sad again and miss her. I pout around for 42 minutes.

THEN

On my way out she comes up to me, gives me a note with a heart on it and gave Chris a note with words on the front. Looked like it said "Sorry /:"

hmmmm...

I read the note.....

MATT,

I lied straight to your face....Matt, i still love you! It doesn't feel the same with Chris like it did with you. I'm not over you! I miss you!! I NEED you!! I can't move on and it scares me b/c it feels like i CAN'T! You have a good reason not to love me anymore tho.....So... im sorry. CALL ME!

Kaylee <3

WOW!
m2

Postby m2 » 11/2/2009, 5:54 pm

Soooo if she does ask me out again, should i say yes?
m2

Postby Carson79 » 11/2/2009, 6:25 pm

no
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79

Postby m2 » 11/2/2009, 6:49 pm

screw it, I'm saying yes. lol

*shrugs* What can I say? I like her.
m2

Postby MindsOnLoan » 11/2/2009, 6:52 pm

I'd probably say no, too. She seems too immature (really? note passing and having a boyfriend for a few hours and saying "it just doesn't feel the same?") and seems like too much to deal with.
MindsOnLoan

Postby m2 » 11/2/2009, 7:37 pm

Well I mean, it is uh, ya know, "that time of the month".... but uh anyway i really do like her but i agree the note passing has gotten old. If I DO go out with her again, im' gonna have to talk to her bout some things we need to fix.
m2

Postby Carson79 » 11/2/2009, 10:05 pm

MindsOnLoan wrote:I'd probably say no, too. She seems too immature (really? note passing and having a boyfriend for a few hours and saying "it just doesn't feel the same?") and seems like too much to deal with.

Note passing and the fact that "Recess" was hell really made up my mind...you don't need that kind of girlfriend drama while still going out for recess!

But hey, you'll do what you want to at the time and then hopefully can laugh at yourself a few years later like the rest of us...but this might be one time that the guy is actually more mature than the girl?? idk
Carson79

Postby Neil » 11/2/2009, 10:22 pm

It does sound like the girl is causing a lot of drama, but in your same shoes... I'd say yes. Hell I've been in those shoes.

If you say yes, and you wind up back with Kaylee. I wish you the best.

In case she pisses you off and burns you again. I recommend you take dirty pics of her and forward them to Johnny. He'll know what to do. :lol:
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil

Postby Johnny » 11/3/2009, 10:53 am

Neil (The Real Deal) wrote:In case she pisses you off and burns you again. I recommend you take dirty pics of her and forward them to Johnny. He'll know what to do. :lol:

Besides doing 10-15 years, I know what to do. :nod: :happytears:
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby Random Name » 11/3/2009, 11:31 am

YOU STILL HAVE RECESS?
YOU'RE RELATIONSHIP CONSISTS OF PASSING NOTES?!
Jesus christ man.
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name
Oskar Winner: 2007
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Carson79 » 11/3/2009, 11:47 am

Random Name wrote:YOU STILL HAVE RECESS?
YOU'RE RELATIONSHIP CONSISTS OF PASSING NOTES?!
Jesus christ man.

That was my thoughts! Not worth it!
Carson79

Postby Flynner » 11/3/2009, 11:49 am

Lol he's a young guy in school, what did you expect? relax we have all been there
Flynner

Postby MindsOnLoan » 11/3/2009, 2:50 pm

I'm guessing by "recess" he meant break (where you get like fifteen in minutes in the morning to get something from the snack machines), since he's in middle school.
MindsOnLoan

Postby m2 » 11/3/2009, 7:10 pm

Oh yeah, I meant break as you can see in the post i wrote "Lunch/Break". But uh anyway i'm really frustrated and confused. She's still going out with Chris by the way which is the most retarded, queer, gay, and dare i say fuked up thing in the world, she tells me she is breaking up with him and she still likes me BUT she thinks it would be too hard and complicated to go out again. In my head I'm saying "Maybe if you didn't make such a big deal about everything, we wouldn't be having this awkward conversation" BUT i say "Well i don't know"...... So since she's infamous for her ridiculousness, she could do what she did today and totally ignore everything we had talked about with this and just pretend to be pissed but i will NOT let that happen. I will frickin' break them up and grab her, ask her out, and we'll pretend everything's fine for atleast two days and then we can go back to the hell we go through everytime it's "That time of the month".

So bottom line: I have no clue what's going on but I'm pretending I do.

These are all the emotions in my head right now:

:D :love: :oops: :( :freak: :wtf: :drool: :evil: :mad: :cry:
m2

Postby half jill » 11/3/2009, 7:22 pm

oh boy.
half jill

Postby Carson79 » 11/3/2009, 8:55 pm

Sorry M2, I am afraid you are beyond any help that I could offer you!
Carson79

PreviousNext