ClumsyMonkey.net

Help I need a techie! Question about converting music files!

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Help I need a techie! Question about converting music files!

Postby myownsatellite » 11/30/2007, 4:49 pm

I've searched ALL OVER for a way to convert a Rhapsody file (.rax) to something playable by iTunes. I bought the track, I should be able to burn it to a CD or play it in my normal media player. The programs I've downloaded don't work, and I can't find a way to burn the track to a CD in Rhapsody like someone said on a message board - if you burn it supposedly you can re-rip it to iTunes as a .mp3 file, but I can't burn the track.

So I need some help. Does anyone know how to do this? I don't want to have to open up a whole separate program just to listen to ONE song.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby myownsatellite » 11/30/2007, 7:17 pm

Thanks Lando for your help!
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby Lando » 12/1/2007, 4:01 am

hopefully you got it figured out!
Lando
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2005

Postby myownsatellite » 12/1/2007, 11:11 am

I did, thank you :)
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite

Postby Johnny » 12/1/2007, 12:25 pm

I have nothing relevant to add in ths thread but, I felt that this post is worthy is every aspect. :nod:
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007