ClumsyMonkey.net

Chris Benoit AND Family Found Dead

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Postby xjsb125 » 9/5/2007, 9:23 pm

Oddly enough, today there is some news that will support that theory. Tests on Benoit's brain showed that his brain matter was similar to the brain of an 85 year old alzheimer patient, and resembled the brains of 2 NFL players who had committed suicide. Groups of dead brain cells were found in all 4 lobes of the brain, and deep in the brain stem. They dead brain cells were all attributed to severe head trauma. It was also revealed that Chris kept a diary that indicated he was very disturbed. The brain damage he suffered is believed to have led to a severe form of dementia. Article on ABC news: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3560015&page=1
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby myownsatellite » 9/6/2007, 5:28 pm

I was listening to 97.7 (Ontario radio station) this morning on my way to work and they had the sports minute at like 7:30am, and the guy who does it said that even if Benoit had brain damage, "offing his wife and kid was the lowest of the low" and he did us all a favor by offing himself afterwards.

I was so shocked that he could shrug off the evidence of brain damage and say that it's all Benoit's fault. Yeah he shouldn't have taken the steroids, but there were other medications that were having an effect on him too!
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby xjsb125 » 9/6/2007, 7:19 pm

I don't think the brain damage is an acceptable out, but I do think it is helpful to helping understand how it happened.
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125

Previous