ClumsyMonkey.net

Controversial 9/11 Documentary - "Loose Change"

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Controversial 9/11 Documentary - "Loose Change"

Postby naseoj » 4/21/2006, 4:37 pm

A couple days ago I came across a documentary on the internet that has to do with the september 11 terrorist attacks. This movie suggests that the attacks on 9/11 were not caused by terrorism, but rather the american government had previous knowledge of it, and may have even planned it on themselves.

I know, it sounds completely crazy, that's what i thought too. But I watched the movie and it completely changed the way i think about 9/11. It's got a lot of compelling evidence in there.

This is the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... +change%22

It was made by three university students in the states who spent three years researching everything that happened on september 11, 2001, and they made this documentary on their findings. Starting soon, it will be playing in about 300 theatres in the states (but not in canada).

It's 1 hr and 20 minutes long, but it's worth it. Watch it on the website, or download it on your Ipod, or whatever. It's not meant to convince you that 9/11 is a conspiracy, but it gives you a heck of a lot of facts and information to think about. Watch it and make up your own mind as to what you believe.
naseoj

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 5:14 pm

this may have been the one my sister was talking about ... going to watch it now.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby happening fish » 4/21/2006, 5:59 pm

i just finished watching it. holy crap.

i... maybe i'll come back later. i can't decide what to say right now.

shocking.
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Neil » 4/21/2006, 6:04 pm

How hard would it be to get this video onto DVD or VCD? I've had this video on my harddrive for like two months now, but haven't watched it cuz I hate sitting at my computer and watching movies....
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 6:41 pm

...just finished it.

I'm surprised not by the theories themselves but definitely by the depth of research and evidence these guys have.

It's fucking scary.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.

Axtech

Postby naseoj » 4/21/2006, 6:51 pm

There is so much evidence though. I mean since I watched the movie I've done a hell of a lot of research on the issue, and it frustrates me to no end that there is so much evidence to suggest there is a government cover-up, yet so few people are aware of it and nearly nobody takes a stand. For example, the government insists that the pentagon was hit by a Boeng 757. If that was true, why did the FBI confiscate footage from video cameras from the pentagon, a sheraton hotel nearby, and a nearby gas station that caught it all on tape? If it truly was an airplane they could easily just release the footage and prove us all wrong. But no. And there is a ton more fishy evidence there too.

Anyway, for those of you who have watched the film, what did you think of it? and has it changed your views at all?
naseoj

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 7:03 pm

Well, it's definitely given me a hell of a lot to think about. I mean, there's way too much evidence to be ignored. The government's story just doesn't add up at all.

I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat when they started talking about the multiple videos of the Pentagon hit, hoping they were going to show them, only to find out that the FBI took them and (surprise surprise) the government won't release them.

If anyone here hasn't seen it, watch it now. This is the first time I've seen a video or a set of consiracy theories about 9/11 that actually had so much research and proof behind it.
- -

Axtech

Postby happening fish » 4/21/2006, 7:10 pm

That Hanni Hanior guy they talk about near the beginning, he supposedly had a current IFR commercial license, and yet had "trouble controlling and landing" a C-172? That makes no goddamn sense to me. If the man had his very advanced license and yet still apparently couldn't land a two-seater training craft, there's no fucking way he flew a 757 anywhere.
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish

Postby naseoj » 4/21/2006, 7:39 pm

Look at this picture I found. It clearly shows a burst of black soot/smoke coming out of the windows a good 20 floors beneath the demolition wave, proving that there were explosives going off in the WTC.

[p.s. is there a way to put the picture here without having to link it?]
Attachments
453974636_l.jpg
453974636_l.jpg (10.67 KiB) Viewed 3070 times
naseoj

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 8:18 pm

you can use the image tags: [img]thisistheimageURL[/img]
- -

Axtech

Postby Johnny » 4/21/2006, 8:21 pm

Hmmm, a commercial airliner, fully fueled, ploughed into one of the worlds tallest buildings going 500mph. Now, I simply got to wonder if that sumbitch is going to fucking explode.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby nelison » 4/21/2006, 8:23 pm

I just watched it.

I have to admit the first 10 minutes are really hard to watch. To see footage from within the tower, and from just below the tower as it's falling made my stomach churn. I'll post later on my thoughts about it though.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 8:24 pm

you're missing the point, doc.

these are sparate little explosions, a number of which went off while the towers were falling, about 20 floors ahead of the collapse.

if you (could) watch the video, you'd understand that it's far more complicated than you're making it seem
- -

Axtech

Postby Johnny » 4/21/2006, 8:25 pm

Yeah, I'm not watching it.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby naseoj » 4/21/2006, 8:32 pm

well then you probably shouldn't be posting here because you don't know the specifics of the attacks like people who have watched the movie do. It's a lot more than just a plane hitting the building. And the official government reasoning for the collapse of the WTC was not that the plane exploded, but the jet fuel ignited, set the building on fire, melted the steel, and caushed the building to collapse and pancake each floor below it.
naseoj

Postby SoccerKamikazie » 4/21/2006, 8:38 pm

The video was quite factual and raises many questions. However, i simply cannot believe that such an attack was an "inside job".
SoccerKamikazie

Postby Axtech » 4/21/2006, 8:51 pm

I'm generally skeptical about most of this conspiracy theory stuff because all too often people will stretch the truth and look way too hard for things to back up their claims.

But these guys have done a tonne of research and have backed up their claims extremely well.
- -

Axtech

Postby Rusty » 4/21/2006, 9:07 pm

I quite liked it.

Queens Of The Stone Age-Someone's In The Wolf

Once you're lost in twillights's blue
You don't find your way, the way finds you...

Tempt the fates, beware the smile
It hides all the teeth, my dear,
What's behind them...

So glad you could stay
Forever

He steps between the trees, a crooked man
There's blood on the blade
Don't take his hand

You warm by the firelight, in twilight's blue
Shadows creep & dance the walls
He's creeping too..

So glad you could stay
Forever

Image <----------------- click and listen!
Rusty

Postby Johnny » 4/21/2006, 9:11 pm

naseoj wrote:well then you probably shouldn't be posting here because you don't know the specifics of the attacks like people who have watched the movie do. It's a lot more than just a plane hitting the building. And the official government reasoning for the collapse of the WTC was not that the plane exploded, but the jet fuel ignited, set the building on fire, melted the steel, and caushed the building to collapse and pancake each floor below it.

Oh I know all about why the towers collapsed and you do not need to explain it to me. From the moment I saw the first tower burning, I knew it wasn't going to be around anymore. But what I have a hard time believing that this cannot be anything else but an act of terrorism.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby faninor » 4/21/2006, 9:11 pm

I'm going to watch this later.

About the attack on the Pentagon, I'll bring up the same point that I brought up waaaay back when there was another thread about that. If the 747 didn't hit the Pentagon, where did it go?

But I guess I suppose if the government orchestrated the whole thing they would've just hijacked that plane and flown it off somewhere where it wouldn't be found, destroyed it and killed all the people onboard. But since they had to do that anyway, why wouldn't they just fly it into the Pentagon to begin with? I guess maybe they wanted something more precise to use than an airplane, so they could be sure that they didn't destroy any parts of the building they didn't want to. But if they were doing that, why couldn't they have just planned on having terrorists use a smaller plane or some other method of attacking the Pentagon? It just doesn't make sense to me.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Next