ClumsyMonkey.net

Controversial 9/11 Documentary - "Loose Change"

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Postby Johnny » 5/27/2006, 1:21 pm

Ever hear of metal fatigue? Thats a bad thing.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby starvingeyes » 5/29/2006, 11:25 am

possibly. what are you trying to say here?
starvingeyes
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby naseoj » 6/25/2006, 1:50 pm

I find it funny how the video clip they released recently was the same 5 frames everyone had already seen....AND it doesnt even show what hit the building...
naseoj

Postby don't ask why » 7/21/2006, 7:07 pm

Although this movie is damned convincing, wouldn't it just be easier to pay and supply Osama to bomb the WTC?
When the consequence of rage comes through the living room floor.
http://seeyoufall.blogspot.com/
don't ask why

Postby LifeRiot » 7/22/2006, 12:36 am

About a couple of years ago I saw this 9/11 flash conspiracy thing and was pretty much shocked....and then I showed a couple of my best friends...needless to say that they are hippies now, and I get blamed for it all the time. Cause my buddy are playing Halo 2 and having fun, then they walk down and are like "Dude...Politics for 5 hours."

I am American. It is so obvious that the Zionists in Washington set it all up. You can call me crazy but the evidence outweighs anything else. I don't know if I am alone, but I am afraid of the future, and more afraid if there will be one. I can shoot out evidence for hours, but I know the readers on this board are intelligent, and you all can read up on that.

By the way, I salute Canada on saying "Screw that" on the Iraq war. I mean seriously Canada, if Toronto got bombed would you prime minister be like "oh crap...who hates me...not france...who should we bomb?!" UI lost it kinda but you get the point.

I love being American, but I hate my leaders, so I ask people that read this not to hate Americans at all....well the south are imbeciles...but most of the americans that have...thoughts, know the truth...We think. But Canada, stay amazing, cause although we point our fists, we seek your state of mind.
Unfuck The World
LifeRiot

Postby Kathy » 7/22/2006, 6:59 am

I wouldn't hold Canada up as an example of what you'd like to be... lap-dog Harper wants to be like Bush, so who knows what's in store for us.
<I><B>"I know this sounds corny, and I might be a little bit drunk, but honest to god, thank you everybody"</B></I>
Kathy

Postby nelison » 7/22/2006, 1:32 pm

lap-dog Harper? as opposed to "lap-dog every PM in history"?

FACT: we're helping the war in Iraq. We have stationed troops at American bases around the world to help the American soldiers manning said bases get transferred to Iraq.

FACT: the only reason why we aren't officially in Iraq is because Chretien and later Martin were worried about the public backlash should they have sent troops to Iraq. Don't think for a second that they weren't concerned with how the Liberal Party would fair in the election(s) that would follow such a decision.

FACT: Our government is basically a colonial wing of the American government anyways. Since NAFTA there has been a blurring of the border, and our government officials love the idea of a harmonized foreign policy, especially now that Canada has been financially been taken over by the US. It's good for business when you don't have to speculate on what type of choices two countries will make regarding an issue and it only makes things complicated for profits when both sides go different ways on a topic.

I seriously wish people would stop dogging Harper... as if Canada hasn't always been someones lapdog (whether it be Britain pre-WWII, or the USA post WWII).
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby xjsb125 » 7/22/2006, 9:10 pm

LifeRiot wrote:....well the south are imbeciles...

Oh reallyyy? Hmmm. :think:
<nam_kablam> I'll be naked holding a ":O" sign while pumping their door
xjsb125
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Joe Cooler » 7/22/2006, 10:22 pm

Of course Matt. We here at the CM like to paint with very broad brushes.
Joe Cooler

Postby Rusty » 7/22/2006, 11:41 pm

Paint? I remember finger paints....damn that was fun...

Queens Of The Stone Age-Someone's In The Wolf

Once you're lost in twillights's blue
You don't find your way, the way finds you...

Tempt the fates, beware the smile
It hides all the teeth, my dear,
What's behind them...

So glad you could stay
Forever

He steps between the trees, a crooked man
There's blood on the blade
Don't take his hand

You warm by the firelight, in twilight's blue
Shadows creep & dance the walls
He's creeping too..

So glad you could stay
Forever

Image <----------------- click and listen!
Rusty
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Bandalero » 7/24/2006, 11:04 am

xjsb125 wrote:
LifeRiot wrote:....well the south are imbeciles...

Oh reallyyy? Hmmm. :think:

Screw you I'm from TexAs!

The southernmost tip of TexAs is a Democratic stronghold.
Whenever death may surprise us,
let it be welcome
if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear
and another hand reaches out to take up our arms.

Nobody's gonna miss me, no tears will fall, no ones gonna weap, when i hit that road.
my boots are broken my brain is sore, fer keepin' up with thier little world, i got a heavy load.
gonna leave 'em all just like before, i'm big city bound, your always 17 in your hometown
Bandalero

Postby LifeRiot » 7/29/2006, 10:21 am

Ok, now I am and or was a huge conspiracy nut for 9/11 after seeing all the evidence....but then I read this http://www.popularmechanics.com/science ... 27842.html

A complete debunking to every fact loose change has.

Although I still have questions, this does a pretty damn good job of explaining stuff.
LifeRiot

Postby nelison » 7/29/2006, 1:29 pm

thanks for posting that. Like you said it doesn't answer everything, but it does refute a few of the major claims.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison

Postby Joe Cooler » 7/29/2006, 2:16 pm

Of course, those claims will live on, as most conspiricy claims do even after being refuted over and over. Fake moon landing anyone?
Joe Cooler

Postby Korzic » 7/30/2006, 7:03 am

Again I'll pose to you the question which I posed prior... Why is it that only armchair presidents and college kids that know what's really going on and everyone else is an idiot? Or is it really vice versa
Korzic

Postby AnnieDreams » 7/30/2006, 11:23 am

I'm pretty sure it's the colledge student that are right, and the 300+ scientific experts that have refuted the theories are just dumb.
Or, you know, every single one of them is in on it.
:roll:

I think a lot of people could do with some more common sense.
-Annie (Whee! boring signature!)
Member of the Pokémon League
AnnieDreams

Postby Korzic » 7/30/2006, 11:46 am

Common sense to the masses... now that's just silliness!
Korzic

Postby Axtech » 7/30/2006, 12:03 pm

you just went from accusing the minority of being sensless and wrong since the majority can't be wrong, to accusing the majority of having no common sense.
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby Joe Cooler » 7/30/2006, 12:20 pm

He's got you there.
Joe Cooler

Postby Korzic » 7/30/2006, 5:19 pm

No no... this has come out all wrong. I should have spent more time in posting that. My comment was made from the perspective of the minority... not mine. It was 4am when I posted :P
Korzic

PreviousNext