ClumsyMonkey.net

If Charlie Sheen can speak out....why can't we?

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

In all honesty.....do you feel there is anything at all "suspect" about what really happened on 9/11?

Yes, I do. There are too many questions still surrounding the events...
50%
Maybe. Do I have proof? No. I just have "gut" feelings.
19%
No. No way. Are you kidding me? Would our government really do this?
25%
Neil, thank you for making me miss Bill Clinton. That was the best 8 years of my life.
6%

Total votes : 16

If Charlie Sheen can speak out....why can't we?

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 2:54 pm

So....it appears that the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 are getting more and more public. So public, that even actor Charlie Sheen has come very public with his own opinions.

Linky: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... esheen.htm

Now...another link I would like to post was just recently posted that Dr. Robert M. Bowman (former head of the "Star Wars" program under Ford/Carter) also suggests that he feels 9/11 was a conspiracy, and he also names a major cabinet member as the possible lead suspect for the conspiracy.

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/8662 ... 11_Suspect

Feel free to discuss.....I hope to see this get interesting.
Hatred is gained as much by good works as by evil. - Niccoló Machiavelli
Neil
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby starvingeyes » 4/7/2006, 3:07 pm

INCREDIBLY good and informative article, MUST read for all human beings in north america.

more here:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org
starvingeyes
Oskar Winner: 2007

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 3:31 pm

You posted a likewise, very interesting link. I cannot speak for everybody else in the CM, but I greatly appreciate the link.

It is becoming more and more amazing, to me (personally) how ignorant our governing bodies have been for far too damn long. At least, if all of these possible "warnings" that go years back, are true. Honestly, I have goosebumps.

So.....to pose a question. Has anybody EVER (be honest) seen a picture of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon?
Neil

Postby Johnny » 4/7/2006, 3:35 pm

Go Down Fighting wrote:
So.....to pose a question. Has anybody EVER (be honest) seen a picture of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon?

Never. Its always the towers, personally speaking.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 3:42 pm

Chanandler Bong wrote:
Go Down Fighting wrote:

Never. Its always the towers, personally speaking.

Why do you feel that is? If Flight 77 did, in fact, hit the Pentagon. Shouldn't some visable proof of that incident be public knowledge???

The Pentagon's outer walls are literallly lined with cameras.......wouldn't one of them perhaps caught the incoming plane, at least before impact?
Neil

Postby Random Name » 4/7/2006, 3:47 pm

Wasn't there already a thread on this? And didn't someone already post links to pictures of the pentagon getting hit?
-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name

Postby Random Name » 4/7/2006, 3:48 pm

-Sarah

Goodbye you liar,
Well you sipped from the cup but you don't own up to anything
Then you think you will inspire
Take apart your head
(and I wish I could inspire)
Take apart your demons, then you add it to the list.

Random Name

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 4:00 pm

Random Name wrote:Wasn't there already a thread on this? And didn't someone already post links to pictures of the pentagon getting hit?

I'm well aware of how many times threads are re-threaded in here, thank you.

Anyways.....I apprecite the sites Corey had posted in that thread. However, that picture is completely circumstantial.

I'm talking credible, "whoh commerical airliner fully intact approaching the pentagon" type stuff.

Another question.......take a look at the following link:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/time ... _9/11=aa77

Scroll down to 8:46 am (Fighters Are Training over North Carolina; Not Recalled to Washington Until Much Later)

Explain....
Neil

Postby starvingeyes » 4/7/2006, 5:07 pm

all i can say to you guys as you read this stuff is

SEE V FOR VENDETTA. THINK ABOUT IT.

the ulimate aim of this government is power. the ultimate tool is fear. SOUND FAMILIAR?

i am so fucking serious when i say that this is REALLY happening in the united states RIGHT NOW, and that if more people don't get up off their fucking asses and realise it, we are in for some DEEP shit.

what are all of you who were mocking me earlier say when GWB extends his stay in office past 2008? how are you going to explain THAT one away? mark my words kids it's gonna fuckin' happen.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

no, there's no american conspiracy to take over the world. NONE. READ IT. seriously you guys, if i'm wrong, then NOTHING HAPPENS. but if i'm RIGHT? then what? is it REALLY worth the risk? why not just believe me and take that second possibility off the table?

these guys HAVE GOT TO GO, by ANY fucking means neccessary.

i say that stuff now while i can, before the pricks who are reading this thread as we speak (again, really happening, whether you like it or believe it or not. both the canadian and british governments have already acknowledged the existence of the ECHELON program) can take me away for doing so. but mark my words again, those days are coming soon.

http://www.bilderberg.org <-- check out the list of attendees to these annual, CLOSED DOOR meetings in sweden. gee, that's every US president in the last 50 years, isn't it? gosh and most canadian prime ministers. wow i wonder what they could be up to in their secret meetings every year. but i'm sure it's just trade talks or something, right? why get upset. it's the government after all. they have our best interest at heart.

NO, THEY DON'T. and not just THIS government, ALL OF THEM. if gore had gotten elected, the same thing would've happened! look, HE'S a bilderberger, TOO!

now is there ANYBODY who'd care to refute any of this? besides by making tinfoil hat jokes, which while hilarious as ever are not in themselves an argument.
starvingeyes

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 5:17 pm

:lol: Chris....just don't allow this thread to get locked, please. That's my only offering. Although, I completely see what you're saying so far as constructive. Definitely. But I also know how the mod's in here can tend to feel....

I simply can not fathum how Bush even has a 30% approval rating. 1 in 3, roughly, agree with this man. I get sick, mentally, when i even see that man.
Neil

Postby Neil » 4/7/2006, 5:29 pm

http://www.newamericancentury.org

Wow.....Dick Cheney and Jeb Bush, both noted. Interesting.......

*goes to pop 3 Aleve*
Neil

Postby nelison » 4/7/2006, 6:14 pm

So many 9/11 conspiracies. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories
That's a pretty comprehensive look at all the theories surrounding the attacks, with links to all sources and the dozens of websites dedicated to the conspiracy.

Personally, I think there are holes in every argument, whether it be from the conspiracists to the government. I definitely think that the plane that crashed in pennsylvania was actually shot down. But again, there are probably arguments that refute that claim.

I don't know how much reading you guys enjoy doing but if you ever come across either of these two books they provide a great background on America's quest for being a global entity...

Rise to Globalism by Stephen E. Ambrose
and
The Sorrows of Empire : Militarism, Secrecy, and the End of the Republic (The American Empire Project) by Chalmers Johnson

The first book is some good background on US foreign policy, and the second kind of analyzes the past, present and future. Both are awesome books if you want to understand the goals of the American Empire.

As for your arguments Chris, I think that it isn't so much a conspiracy that they want to take over the world. It's right out in the open that right wing Americans want an American presence globally. Essentially the idea is that if the US has military bases in a country, they will be less likely to be hostile. You can say that this is global domination but I don't think the USA is looking to make everything the USA. They just want a hand in everything. I don't think we will ever see an America that is after global domination. Countless other Empires failed, and I don't see what sort of reasoning the Americans would have for that. They already benefit from the current system, and their military presence abroad is capable of ensuring their interests are maintained and that those countries that don't tow the line will be dealt with.

As for bilderberg, I think there is obviously something there, but there's no reason to think that these people are plotting to take over the world. They already are in the greatest positions of power. What else can they achieve? There's a saying that the world is run by 400 people who basically just rotate from various positions of power. One such example is Robert McNamara... he started off in the military, then became CEO of Ford, then became Secretary of Defence during Vietnam, then quit to become Head of the World Bank. I think though that it is one thing to say that there is a global conspiracy to enslave everyone, and a completely other to say that Western interests are being sought after whether it be through Bilderberg or American Foreign Policy.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby faninor » 4/7/2006, 7:40 pm

I saw V for Vendetta. It is a good movie. My only complaint is that I can't see that really happening. Some people believe it did with 9/11 and I haven't read any into it since the thread that Sarah linked to was originally around but at that time nothing I read convinced me at all. They'd really be setting things up for the revolution if they actually did that kind of crap.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby faninor » 4/7/2006, 7:53 pm

Okay this one is interesting:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... scover.htm

prisonplanet.com eh?

But I do remember hearing on the 11th a report of 20ish planes or something insane like that being hijacked, now I finally know where that number was coming from.
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

"The fundamental thing about music is its destiny to be broadcast or shared." -Colin Greenwood of Radiohead
faninor

Postby Waiting to Exist » 4/7/2006, 8:30 pm

I voted for option three... not because I don't think the government would ever do anything despicable, or because I think they tell us everything... I just don't think they had anything to do with 9/11.
I just wanna get out,
Stuck inside of this.
Waiting for something else,
:wte:
Waiting to Exist

Postby Neil » 4/9/2006, 12:09 pm

Waiting to Exist wrote: I just don't think they had anything to do with 9/11.

Completely valid......and I accept that. I don't fully believe that the government had anything to do with 9/11, but I firmly believe that the administration is hiding very important facts, as far as what DID happen.

(i.e. what happened with Flight 93? Did it truely crash? Or was it shot down?)
(i.e. what really hit the Pentagon?)

Also....that picture that shows visual proof of shrapnel outside of what is supposedly the Pentagon. Even if it truely WAS a plane that hit the Pentagon, how do we know it was a commerical plane?
The first perported eyewitness to the Pentagon incident that called into NBC stated that she was certain it was a smaller plane, and not a commercial airliner.
Neil

Postby Neil » 4/9/2006, 12:09 pm

Also....how do people here in the CM feel about the perported "bubble planes" theory?
Neil

Postby faninor » 4/10/2006, 9:39 am

Bubble planes?
-Josh
I <3 Kiwi Image

faninor

Postby happening fish » 4/10/2006, 12:57 pm

I don't think I quite understand what exactly might have happened to Flight 77, then, if it didn't hit the Pentagon (not that I necessarily think it did). Was there some sort of explanation for where it may have ended up that I missed?
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Neil » 4/12/2006, 8:04 am

faninor wrote:Bubble planes?

The "bubble planes" theory was a theory that was developed based on "alleged" information received by un-identified military personnel.

This is what the theory states...

Supposedly, flights 11, 175, and 77......never were a part of the attack. All of the planes had an unusually low number of customers flying on the planes, which seemed odd to some people already.

Supposedly, all three planes were re-routed to one centralized location, and the people of all three planes were then told to get on a new flight (flight 93) the one that went down in Shanksville, PA.

The bubble planes theory also ties in to the purported theory that flight 93 was actually shot down by the military.

From what I recall the people who developed the "bubble planes" theory also firmly believe that it was not commerical airlines that hit the towers, and that the planes that hit the towers were laser guided/remote controlled.
Neil