ClumsyMonkey.net

The CM Dream Journal

Serious discussion area.
You realize that sometimes you're not okay, you level off, you level off, you level off...

Postby Johnny » 5/9/2006, 7:53 pm

That Chandler pisses me off.

/hates Friends
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby afealicious » 5/9/2006, 7:55 pm

:lol:
afealicious
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby happening fish » 5/9/2006, 9:57 pm

I dreamt that I was at some sort of Olympics-like function, standing around outside a large building when some men with guns started sniping the people going into the building. I dropped to the asphalt and tried to cover my head with my coat. One of the guys shot me like 11 times around the head area but for some reason he either kind of missed or the jacket protected me or something (in any case i was still alive). I was trying to lie really still hoping they'd think i was dead, but someone shot me again in the arm just for good measure. I remember hearing them talking and laughing, going around and finishing huddled people off, making jokes about someone being "hard to finish off" and hoping they didn't mean me. Then the phone started ringing (irl) and it took me a while to answer it because I was still afraid to move.
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish

Postby Sonya » 5/9/2006, 10:04 pm

Kathy14 wrote::lol:

was he wearing a chef's hat?!

of course he was! :lol:
"if the nuremberg trials were applied to us foreign policy, every us president since 1945 would have been hanged." noam chomsky.

...and this is me hanging on / i'd burn our initials in the sun if it would shine / anxiety chokes me like razor wire / if hate's in your heart man, you'll take what you're given / wake up / i'm not the only one / it's never goodbye / go ahead and play dead / if everyone's a casualty, then take your time, there ain't no trouble / these wounds they will not heal / ambition can be a tricky thing / what the hell do i know about rape anyway? / this is not what i hoped for / ain't it so weird how it makes you a weapon / who will be there to tell me how stupid i am? / those living for death will die by their own hand / and it's me that I am spying on / pick up the pieces and live with the stars / hurry up and wait / things have never been so swell / they're always the ones who slowly drift / be great / ...and this is my world.
Sonya

Postby Johnny » 5/16/2006, 2:43 pm

Last night, I dream that my cousins Ryan and Terry were suicide bombers. :freak:
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby AnnieDreams » 5/19/2006, 2:56 pm

think_about_it wrote:OLP DREAM!!

I had an awesome dream last night about OLP. I dreamed that I came across Raine and the guys in a park somewhere. I started talking to Jeremy and it was funny...I was pretending that I didn't know who he was.

So they ended up coming to a house party with me. It was awesome.

And that was my dream.

I had a dream a lot like that! Except it was in a cd store. And I was all "I love Our Lady Peace. That drummers such a weirdo though! they should sack him!"
or something like that.
-Annie (Whee! boring signature!)
Member of the Pokémon League
AnnieDreams

Postby raineshower » 6/21/2006, 2:51 pm

I had this dream the other night. I wrote it in my MySpace, but I figured I would share it here, because it is somewhat OLP related.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I remember it all, but there was some weird happenings.

First off, I was in a classroom filled with students around my age or slightly younger (20-25) It was dark, like we were going to be watching a movie, or looking at an overhead. Then the teacher came in and said "And here they are "Our Lady Peace!!" Everyone clapped... nothing overly excited, but clapped. Raine runs into the room giving two thumbs up with his arms in the air then sits down at a desk and says hey to someone a few seats down from me. I got thinking "Wait a minute, Our Lady Peace isn't just Raine..." Then a girl started singing at the front of the room on a stage, she was maybe in her teens. She was pretty good. All of a sudden her music stopped (it was a recording of music as accompaniment). She said to the class "Oh, I forgot to mention, I am possessed by 2 spirits" We all did a collective "holy shit" kind of gasp, and then things started flying around and prayers were being said... and it stopped. Then a camera flash went off in my face and we were standing in a HUGE mall (the class of students, including Raine). People were standing all around him acting like he was the only celebrity they had ever seen...so I walked away.

There were a pile of stores that all of us were going through... just walking really fast.... Then I came to an elevator and Catherine from CSI was standing there... and someone else, I can't remember. We get into the elevator, and it has to go up before it can go down. It was going up pretty fast, and then it came to the top and we could see all over the city (I think it looked like Vegas, but I doubt it was) then it started going down really fast and I felt like I was floating.

We came out on a floor that looked like it belonged to a large house, with marble floors and ornate wall treatments and such, but everything was white, or a shade of white. It felt very "matrix"-like. I went down the hallway, and there were a bunch of people standing there, happy as hell to see us (apparantly the other students made it there before I did). It was like we were missing or something... people were crying tears of joy. And Mama (my grandma) was there, but she had VERY short hair... like almost a buzz cut and it was dyed blond. She was walking me out of the "house" to the parking lot, and in the parking lot it was snowing.

As we were walking to her car (which was a black firebird for some reason) I noticed Raine's car (some long weird looking thing, don't ask me how I knew it was his) was parked there and it looked like it had been plastic wrapped. There was a light dusting of snow on the top and I thought to myself, "Wow, that's a really good idea".

So, we got to Mama's car and I went around to the passenger side and she unlocked the doors with a remote and as I was getting in, I look up and I see this HUGE black bear coming after us. I screamed at mama about it and she seen it. My solution was to get in the car to get away from it, but her solution was to trap it in the car as the bear ran toward it. So, as I got in, so did the bear! So I jumped out and eventually got the door closed.

We ran towards the house. On the way there, a fellow student stopped us and asked us which of the two picture mats that he had did we prefer. He had a large one and a small one. We picked the small one, because it was nicer (??? yeah, I'm confused too) and we went into the house.

When we got in the house, there was an entrance hall with a large gold table at the end. Standing beside it was a butler. He was an older black man with grey hair. He said "well it's about time you came back" then disappeared. I went looking for him and found him in a broom closet around the corner. I didn't see him, but he said " Even a butler needs a closet".

And that's it. :wtf:

I really have to stop eating cereal before going to bed. lol
raineshower

Postby Johnny » 6/21/2006, 4:01 pm

So, last night I dreamt I was Ryan Seacrest. :wtf: 8O
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby raineshower » 6/21/2006, 6:41 pm

Chanandler Bong wrote:So, last night I dreamt I was Ryan Seacrest. :wtf: 8O

Holy crap! Did you wake up screaming?? :lol:
raineshower

Postby Johnny » 6/22/2006, 6:02 pm

No, but I died inside.
Professional Canadian.
Johnny

Postby saman » 11/9/2006, 9:57 am

i dreamt last night that i was working at the library again

dammit, even in my dreams i'm the most boring person ever! :S
saman
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby half jill » 11/9/2006, 5:17 pm

last night i dreamt that i was working at lick's again!
it was my last day, so i messed up the whole place & threw things around... o_o
and then i began i get really scared. haha.
half jill
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby AnnieDreams » 3/31/2007, 6:57 am

the other night, I dreamt that Bob Kelso (of Scrubs) was a poster on the CM. And he even had his own emoticon!
AnnieDreams

Postby xoNoDoubt69 » 3/31/2007, 11:34 pm

all my dreams lately seem to involve work. it's quite depressing.
xoNoDoubt69

Postby saman » 4/1/2007, 10:06 am

mine too. i dreamt a couple of days ago that i didn't close the store properly and the manager got mad and fired me :S
saman

Postby xoNoDoubt69 » 4/1/2007, 4:31 pm

i had a dream i got fired too! :O
xoNoDoubt69

Postby AnnieDreams » 3/17/2009, 5:32 pm

I felt that this thread needed to be resurrected
because last night I dreamt of a budding romance between Steve and Sarah.

(I also dreamt i was Miley Cyrus singing an impromptu concert in a pitch-black park lit only by fiber optic lamps, with a young Richard Dean Anderson acting as my only body guard). But more importantly, how could Sarah not tell us she was dating a band member?! :GASP:
AnnieDreams

Postby beautiful liar » 3/17/2009, 5:37 pm

i had a dream last night about a tarantula trying to bite me. it was very odd - apparently i was living in an apartment and the spider was an escaped pet that belonged to a dude that was harvesting its venom.
beautiful liar

Postby AnnieDreams » 3/17/2009, 5:40 pm

Did you know that people don't swallow four spiders every year?
it's crazy, i know.
AnnieDreams

Postby beautiful liar » 3/17/2009, 5:41 pm

what? then how will i ever build up my tolerance?!
beautiful liar

PreviousNext