ClumsyMonkey.net

Quick incoherent writings

Show off your art.
A pop-up book of flowers from grade 4 are driving her insane...

Quick incoherent writings

Postby nelison » 9/23/2004, 9:57 pm

So basically for the last few months I've been doing a lot of writing. I basically start with a thought or a word or something that has been stuck in my head at a given moment. When I'm typing I don't backspace, or stop at the end of sentences or make paragraphs but rather I continue on with whatever words pop in my head. A lot of times it can be hard to follow but all the themes end up making sense in the end.

So this is basically a space to post these. Keep in mind I've never used spell check on them nor have i proofread them, but rather I believe this is a form writing at its most honest, and purest form.

So ya I'll just post a couple of my faves for now and let me know what you guys think... They're each numbered but I won't post them in order.

-------------------------------------------

I highly doubt she felt this way about me before it all started to unravel. She hated me. She spat on my food and made me eat it, and that’s only metaphorically speaking. She fed me all the shit she could make and I took it all in big gulps. It’s the only way to take it, it being shit of course. When it comes to shit, what’s the difference between a little, or a lot? Either way you’re still eating shit. And that’s what she did, she fed me, and she fed me, until I had no where to go. I used to think that this was normal. Everyone has someone who does this to them. That was until I met Billy. Billy didn’t eat shit. He didn’t take shit from no one. Not a drop. It may be why we all hated Billy. He couldn’t help but be a dick, but at least he wasn’t eating shit, is what he always said. And so Billy went on to be a lawyer, and he still didn’t take any shit from nobody, until one day he met Genevieve. We’ll just call her Gen for short since her name is too damn long. Gen loved to feed her guys all sorts of shit. And this was pretty easy to do since she was what she was. The typical gal that all males fall for. The big tits, the nice ass, and she enjoyed doing things that most girls didn’t. So when it comes to those types of things any guy will eat shit and gladly do so, so long as he gets the retribution. Meanwhile, there was another man named Dan. He particularly loved eating shit. Gen let him have it once, but let’s face it, for girls like Gen, when you can easily feed shit to guys you need a challenge, and that’s where Billy came in. Billy showed up days after Dan. Billy was working a case, and Gen just so happened to be his client. Needless to say she and he fell and although at first Billy didn’t fall for her shit, he eventually succumbed after that first evening. You know, those late evenings where you get Chinese, and all those vegetables just make everything taste so good. Ya one of those. So because of this Billy decided that he could try out her shit, so long as she kept going on him. Needless to say it worked well for the two of them. And that’s the story about how every man, no matter how strong, no matter how much he hates shit, will eventually take it for a little bit of head. The end.

A sad thing happens on days like these. We come to realize just how vulnerable, you, I and Mr Peppi is. Mr. Peppi never saw it coming though. He was a wise old man, but only in the way that he knew what side of a tree moss grew on, and the calculations for minor sociological math problems. We never really understood the latter, but it still resulted in a hell of a good time. Mr. Peppi was a fine man. He never saw it coming. He ran around the room like a chicken with his head cut off before he realized that we aren’t all what we seem. He seemed hurt, he realized he wasn’t. Conveniently though, a plane just happened to fall from the sky. This hurt Mr. Peppi, as he just happened to be positioned at the proper location in which projectile motion supplied the plane. Maybe this was that sociological math problem he was always ranting about. Mr. peppi was 72 when it happened. I was only 16. Poor man.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby trentm32 » 9/24/2004, 4:58 pm

I dig it. Cool premise and style.
"When looking up there, I just felt whole, like I belonged. Like one day I too would shine my most brilliant. Sitting there also made me think about sitting through services at my little country church back home. About that never-changing congregation of the same sixty-seven people and everyone has known you since before you were born. Now, out here in the real world, everything just seemed more vivid than when I used to sit in that little pew. That pew that was now so, so far away from where I was. I feared I had somehow left God behind there, too. I feared he was somehow just sitting there, saving my seat on the fifth pew from the front row, just waiting on me to come back. I left so quickly, I worried that he may not have noticed I was gone. And, now, I’m just too far away to find. So he’s just sitting there, patiently waiting on me to come back. I closed my eyes and prayed a moment. I hoped more than anything that he could still hear me." -an excerpt from my novella, A Sea of Fallen Leaves.

<a href="http://www.soundthesirens.com">SoundTheSirens.com</a>
trentm32
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby nelison » 9/24/2004, 8:47 pm

Thanks. I know they're pretty far out there, but it's really liberating to write without be bounded to perfection. I just got to the point where the perfect words and perfect sentences seemed phony.
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison

Postby Joe Cooler » 9/24/2004, 10:20 pm

Have you ever read "Catcher in the Rye?" Oddly enough your first entry reminds me a great deal of it.
Joe Cooler

Postby nelison » 9/24/2004, 11:05 pm

yep I have, Catcher is a great book. I never noticed it, but it does have a few Catcher-esque characteristics.

nelison

Postby starseed_10 » 9/24/2004, 11:21 pm

definitely the best book ever.

Salinger = genius.
starseed_10

Postby happening fish » 9/24/2004, 11:30 pm

hows this for wuick incoherent writing?

iloife suckws sand i hatewas boiys
awkward is the new cool
[url]gutterhome.blogspot.com[/url]
happening fish
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby superboots » 9/24/2004, 11:33 pm

shhh alex you will want to delete this tomorrow morning
HARDCORE!!!

OMG. I can't believe I din't think fo you
until now because when I think on
a scale of one to ten you're like YWELVE.
No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby nelison » 9/24/2004, 11:47 pm

happeningfish wrote:hows this for wuick incoherent writing?

iloife suckws sand i hatewas boiys

that's actually pretty good.

nelison

Postby superboots » 9/24/2004, 11:50 pm

sge spell the hardes words right

cause alex smart
HARDCORE!!!

No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby happening fish » 9/24/2004, 11:52 pm

thanks dude, and yes boots youre proibably tight. i mean rightl your probablt riht.
awkward is the new cool
happening fish

Postby superboots » 9/25/2004, 12:01 am

i am tight fuck ya
HARDCORE!!!

No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby happening fish » 9/25/2004, 12:02 am

:O *shock-ed face*
awkward is the new cool
happening fish

Postby Johnny » 9/25/2004, 12:06 am

:wtf:
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby superboots » 9/25/2004, 12:09 am

Quick reply to topicejyes
HARDCORE!!!

No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby superboots » 9/25/2004, 12:09 am

imean uyes
HARDCORE!!!

No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby happening fish » 9/25/2004, 12:31 am

TOPIOC!
awkward is the new cool
happening fish

Postby trentm32 » 9/25/2004, 8:39 am

thaets stpuid.
"When looking up there, I just felt whole, like I belonged. Like one day I too would shine my most brilliant. Sitting there also made me think about sitting through services at my little country church back home. About that never-changing congregation of the same sixty-seven people and everyone has known you since before you were born. Now, out here in the real world, everything just seemed more vivid than when I used to sit in that little pew. That pew that was now so, so far away from where I was. I feared I had somehow left God behind there, too. I feared he was somehow just sitting there, saving my seat on the fifth pew from the front row, just waiting on me to come back. I left so quickly, I worried that he may not have noticed I was gone. And, now, I’m just too far away to find. So he’s just sitting there, patiently waiting on me to come back. I closed my eyes and prayed a moment. I hoped more than anything that he could still hear me." -an excerpt from my novella, A Sea of Fallen Leaves.

<a href="http://www.soundthesirens.com">SoundTheSirens.com</a>
trentm32

Postby Joe Cooler » 9/25/2004, 11:38 am

starseed_10 wrote:definitely the best book ever.

Salinger = genius.

I really disliked it. Not because it was badly written, but because it really started to depress me.
Joe Cooler

Postby starseed_10 » 9/25/2004, 1:37 pm

yeah.... but i loved the kid. holden was the coolest messed up guy ever. i could actually relate to a lot of his viewpoints
starseed_10

Next