ClumsyMonkey.net

Tobey

Show off your art.
A pop-up book of flowers from grade 4 are driving her insane...

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/20/2004, 9:46 pm

I AM ME wrote:
Josh wrote:[Image

not when he gives you this face

oh god
the puppy face
oh god
that face gets away with anything

*walks into living room to see nippy lounging on the leather sofa*
"uhhh nippy dear.. what the flying fuck are you doing on the couch IM NOT ALLOWED ON?!"
*nippy pulls out the cute puppy face*
:mad: "HEY! dont you use that face with me!" :puppyeyes: :naughty: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :uhh: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :Johnathan: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :sugar: :love: :)
"damn dog. you win"
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby I AM ME » 3/20/2004, 9:54 pm

that is exactly what happens, he can crap on the floor, i'll run over ready to kick his ass then he looks up at me with that face and i'm like

"awww i'm sorry, that was my fault, i should have known you had to go, i'm sorry :( You didn't know any better did you? Poor little guy..."

then i'm on my knees cleaning up his shit, while he goes to play with a toy

it's not fair
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby Dr. Hobo » 3/20/2004, 9:56 pm

it only gets worst i tell ya
nippy's nearly 10 and she's still pullin that face on em :lol:
and gettin away with it
all the time

damn shes cute :lol:
go fuck yourself.
Dr. Hobo

Postby I AM ME » 3/21/2004, 1:02 pm

:lol:

they probably know exactly what theyre doing too, they've mastered the art of seduction
"How can we justify spending so much on destruction and so little on life?" Matthew Good

"The white dove is gone, the one world has come down hard, so why not share the pain of our problems, when all around are wrong ways, when all around is hurt, i'll roll up in an odd shape and wait, untill the tide has turned.....with anger, i'm dead weight, i'm anchored"- IME, God Rocket (Into the Heart of Las Vegas) ^ Some say this song is about a terrorists thoughts before 911

"Pray for the sheep" Matt Good
"But it's alright, take the world and make it yours again" Matt Good

I felt it in the wind, and i saw it in the sky, i thought it was the end, i thought it was the 4th of July.

"Hold on, hold on children, your mother and father are leaving, hold on, hold on children your best freind's parents are leaving, leaving,.......*AHHH*! " - Death From Above - Black History Month
I AM ME

Postby superrgirll » 3/21/2004, 4:53 pm

awww, your puppy is so adorable.
-lori
she's a fool for the last living rock king
http://www.livejournal.com/~got_to_get_away/

HARDCORE!
superrgirll
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Previous