ClumsyMonkey.net

Untitled

Show off your art.
A pop-up book of flowers from grade 4 are driving her insane...

Untitled

Postby Rune » 12/6/2003, 9:34 am

Death is a funny thing. It changes your outlook on things. When it touches your life, your world will convulse and shudder. The great thought that none of us can be touched by death or its messengers, shatters when it stalks upon us and steals our last preciuos breaths of life. for once death embraces you, you have but one question.Why?When the realization of our own mortality occurs to us, you can do naught but wonder. What next? Who among us shall leave their mortal shell behind? What happens next, after the body is left behind? Are we born again, into a new life? Do we see a light of heaven or do we feel the heat of the licks of flame from the gates of hell? Or do we merely vanish, leaving our lifes work and memories behind us?

These are questions i have heard asked by many. I myself have even wondered, Why do we bother living when all we have done means nothing in the great void of death. Why do we bother to laugh, or love, why do we live? These questions happen upon me from the dark lonley corridors of my mind. The wind will often whisper to me "What is to live?" I have dealt with death all of my life, and in all my years i have never found the answer to any of these questions, only more questions have i found.

I am somthing of an oddity for though i pos these questions of death, i have found i do not care much of life or death. I have, however, found myself wondering these questions after i have added yet more blood to my already crimson stained hands. For i know my own mortality, i know some cold and dark day i too shall die then,and only then, will the blood of th0ose i have killed be washed from my hands, but not my sould, as i fade away into the dark empty void that is death. But untill then i shall do as i have done for the whole of my life. i shall walk this lonley path in life, the path of the assassin.

A professional killer, Death to those of the choosing of the ones who hired me. For i am nothing, nothing i have done in this life shall matter upon the day of my death. Till that lonley and cold day i shall be the lone assassin, the one they call the "winds of death" . For i am, as i was told i have been since i was found. I am the one without memory, he who knows only to kill. I am The DarkWing, Duo. and i shall die alone.

excerpt from the journal of Master assassin, Duo DarkWing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so that was the prolouge of a story i started writing the other day, i thnk it is missing something so please feel free to tell me that you thought
HARDCORE

TwilightKnight: all i do is wait for Desert crisis 1.5 and play counter-strike all day
Dr SpaZZo: Heh.
Dr SpaZZo: Which, by definition, means I have more of a life than you
Dr SpaZZo: Pity
TwilightKnight: well i was making out with a girl today
Dr SpaZZo: Liar
Dr SpaZZo: Theres no such thing as a "girl"
TwilightKnight: yes it is true!
TwilightKnight: they arent the tales and ledgends we thought them to be
TwilightKnight: they exist and live on the outside!
TwilightKnight: In the daylight!
Dr SpaZZo: Outside? Daylight? Now you're just making words up
Rune

Postby veryoldshoelace » 12/6/2003, 4:10 pm

I think that it sounds pretty good.
veryoldshoelace