ClumsyMonkey.net

Warning!

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 9/30/2002, 4:28 pm

Fine, don't believe me. Think of me as some one who intentionally screws some one out of money. Go for it. I wouldn't do that to her. Even if I don't like her, I wouldn't extort money from her. I don't need to do that. But go ahead and treat me like shit. Remember, the way you all treat me will come back to you.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby Xavier870 » 9/30/2002, 4:31 pm

I wasn't doing the "... :neutral: " to you. I was doing it to the guy who called you a dick. Because there's no reason for everyone to snap at each other.
Some of you probably think I left. But was I ever here to start?
Xavier870

Postby OGirlA » 9/30/2002, 4:50 pm

So you're saying you were in class over the summer too? and you had no transportation even before you got in an accident? And your college classes are M-F 8-5? riiight.

Alan, I'm pretty sure these people don't want to hear your excuses and I personally recognize them as lies. I've already come to grips with the idea that I won't be seeing that money, so I just wanted everyone else to know what kinda good person you are.

I wish for one day in your life you'd be faced with a real problem. Don't say I whine too much, fucker.

And to the rest of you, I hope he cheats you out of money some day.
"I'll miss your purple hair" ;-)
OGirlA

Postby Axtech » 9/30/2002, 4:51 pm

Why do you hope he cheats us out of money? :wtf:
- -
Every now and then I fall out into open air just to feel the wind, rain and everything.
And though the hum and sway gets me down
, I'll find the way to peace and openness.

"Robbo" - © Alex (happeningfish)...^5 ^5 v v
Axtech
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2004

Postby Xavier870 » 9/30/2002, 4:55 pm

Yeah, why would you want that to happen? :neutral: :neutral:
Some of you probably think I left. But was I ever here to start?
Xavier870

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 9/30/2002, 5:12 pm

I am not lying Janet. I was lazy during the summer, and I now wish I payed you then. But yes Janet, I am at school that entire time. I don't go to school the entire time, but I have to get rides from people to and from school, because I have no car. I usually don't get to leave school until 4:30, and there's this thing, it's called rush hour traffic, I get caught in the middle of it. And have you ever listened or read anything you've ever said? Everything from your mouth is a whine, and your voice even has a whine to it.

And I didn't have much transportation before I got in the accident either. I bought the car on a Wednesday, got to drive it on Thursday and stayed after school to help a friend with a computer project, drove home on a Friday, and wrecked my car. Before then, I was still carpooling. I got to use my car for two days. Don't fucking doubt me if you don't know what is going on. I am going to pay you the fucking money, so quit your bitching. And when I do pay you, you had better write a fucking apology stating how much of a jackass you really are.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby call me andrew » 9/30/2002, 5:14 pm

i could care less about OAgirl. i'm mad because how you treated steph.
and now its international security. the call of the righteous men.
call me andrew

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 9/30/2002, 5:17 pm

Yeah, I know I fucked up with the Steph thing, and can understand you hating me for that. Steph and I are speaking again, so I hope other people can forgive me like she did.....but I just don't see why I am being treated like shit because of things I can't control (involving Janet). I didn't plan on wrecking my car. I didn't mean for it all to come to this.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby UltraViolet » 9/30/2002, 5:28 pm

Alan and Janet, this matter is between the two of you and shouldn't be brought into the board. While I do agree with Janet about meeting up with people on message boards and things like that, YOu should also use caution. I have had people I talk to buy me tickets for shows and I have paid them back. Ask Alison. She bought me a MWB ticket and I paid her.

Alan if you couldn't get her the money you should of wrote her explaining the situation and work out some kind of payment plan. Can't you write her acheck or something. I am not taking sides here. i am just trying to get the situation cleared so it doen't pit the board against one another.

Remember people, you need to take pre-cautions with anything. You take the risk and are responsible. Janet, you should of had Alan pay the moeny up front, if he didn't then sell the ticket. THat is what my friends and I do when someone doesn't pay, unless they tell you in advance
Please don't pit us against you guys.
People on here, don't take sides, we don't know the situation really. I do think that you should make some kind of gesture to pay her back though Alan. It is only right..
R.I.P Joe Strummer
well some things you can explain away, but my heartache's in me till this day
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Member of Maida Mafia(Mistress)
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1
[I need relevance, Intelligence
A new tattoo and a lot more SEX

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 9/30/2002, 5:42 pm

I am going to pay her back. I swear on my grandfather's grave that I will. I had the money to pay her too, but she drove away from my house without the money. I went to my garage to get my key, then I realized I paid her friend Bernadette for the hotel room, but forgot to give Janet her money. By the time I got to the garage and realized it, she was gone.

I did explain the situation to her, and she goes ahead and posts it on here. Yeah, I know it's been a while since the concert, but I am not trying to avoid her. I have been in school since the end of August, and all of my office hours time has been spent at that school. So people, stop saying I am avoiding her and not going to pay her, because I am.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby OGirlA » 9/30/2002, 5:45 pm

I'm sorry to have turned this into an Alan against Janet war. I should have known that would happen on here. Really I just figured I'll never see the money so as to make the best out of the situation I'll put out a warning to others. So yeah, just be careful in who you trust, but don't assume EVERYONE is a bad guy. And UltraViolet is definitely right. You should always ask for money up front and be cautious.
"I'll miss your purple hair" ;-)
OGirlA

Previous