ClumsyMonkey.net

New US Tour Dates

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby OLPmaypole » 9/18/2002, 6:37 pm

UltraViolet wrote:I can't wait to see you guys. I am excited about that more then seeing OLP. I see them alot, I don't see you guys that often so it will be fun. :love:

I dont know yet whats going on for those days because i get out of classes late and they're long drives and stuff... we'll see...
"She needs to know I'm alive, but I'm flesh and I tear."
<a href="http://www.bringbackthesun.com/OLPmaypole">Are you an EMTEE STALKER??</a>
OLPmaypole

Postby UltraViolet » 9/18/2002, 7:03 pm

OLPmaypole wrote:
UltraViolet wrote:I can't wait to see you guys. I am excited about that more then seeing OLP. I see them alot, I don't see you guys that often so it will be fun. :love:

I dont know yet whats going on for those days because i get out of classes late and they're long drives and stuff... we'll see...

I am talking about at the shows. I have long drives also. I am coming from AC for the Burlington show., then I go to hartford from there. I will be coming from NYC for the Worcester show.
I was saying that I am looking forward to seeing you guys again.
R.I.P Joe Strummer
well some things you can explain away, but my heartache's in me till this day
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Member of Maida Mafia(Mistress)
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1
[I need relevance, Intelligence
A new tattoo and a lot more SEX

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby OLPmaypole » 9/18/2002, 9:33 pm

Yeah thats what I mean... as in I might get to the shows late and not see you...
"She needs to know I'm alive, but I'm flesh and I tear."
<a href="http://www.bringbackthesun.com/OLPmaypole">Are you an EMTEE STALKER??</a>
OLPmaypole

Previous