ClumsyMonkey.net

OLP at Pre-Vma concert

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Postby luckyJQ9 » 8/28/2002, 7:23 pm

Okay, email sent! :mrgreen: Geezum, I give out my personal information too easily. Prepare to be stalked or violated..... :freak:
luckyJQ9

Postby superboots » 8/28/2002, 7:28 pm

when I start school, I'm giving out my dorm address...I want mail, damnit!!!!
HARDCORE!!!

OMG. I can't believe I din't think fo you
until now because when I think on
a scale of one to ten you're like YWELVE.
No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby luckyJQ9 » 8/28/2002, 7:34 pm

maybe i should have given him my dorm address instead of the home one. oh well, i don't trust school mail. everything comes weeks late there, and they never put them in the right boxes. i never got anything anyways, except stuff for the person who used to live there. i wanted mail SO bad last year that I actually called up my mom and made her send me something. :nod:
luckyJQ9

Postby UltraViolet » 8/28/2002, 7:41 pm

areusad831 wrote:good point $10 a sticker!!! no i will spread the wealth with the cm! you should to gail unless that pays for my copies :lol:

ROB, I am kidding. Trust me if I was going to sell my stuff on ebay I would of all ready. you know how much stuff I have on OLP that would go for major money on Ebay. i was just being sarcastic.

You should know me better. I would never make a profit off of OLP. I actually emailed ebay about an auction the band didn't approve off etc. I also mailed the person. I mentioned this to Steven and he thanked me.

I can't explain to you. My interaction with the band is different then you guys. This comes from seeing them and meeting them over a 5 year period.

I just think it is funny she gave us all those stickers. I actually gave Steve a few. haha. :love:
R.I.P Joe Strummer
well some things you can explain away, but my heartache's in me till this day
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Member of Maida Mafia(Mistress)
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1
[I need relevance, Intelligence
A new tattoo and a lot more SEX

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 8/28/2002, 8:45 pm

Word of advice, which is really common sense. DO NOT buy autographed OLP drum skins. They are fake beyond belief. I was looking at one for fun, and one of the signatures was simply "RM." If anyone has seen Raine's autograph, they would know that the autographed shit on there is fake. Maybe half of the stuff there is real. Anyways, time to e-mail for stickers!
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens
Oskar Winner: 2005

Postby sandsleeper » 8/28/2002, 9:19 pm

i have about 40-50 stickers too and would be glad to share. i was gonna use the extras to promote the band at the upcoming blindside/greenwheel/hoobastank concert, but CMers of course have priority. :mrgreen:

if yer interested email CitrickAzid@aol.com or just IM CitrickAzid. and like rob said, no sexual favors required :P
Lick a finger: feel the now.
sandsleeper

Postby superrgirll » 8/28/2002, 9:43 pm

Me wants some stickers, please............................
-lori
she's a fool for the last living rock king
http://www.livejournal.com/~got_to_get_away/

HARDCORE!
superrgirll
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Xavier870 » 8/28/2002, 10:20 pm

Can I get some stickers? :mrgreen:
Some of you probably think I left. But was I ever here to start?
Xavier870

Postby superboots » 8/28/2002, 10:28 pm

I'll send you the money for the stamp....sending all these stickers is gonna add up!
Last edited by superboots on 8/29/2002, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
HARDCORE!!!

OMG. I can't believe I din't think fo you
until now because when I think on
a scale of one to ten you're like YWELVE.
No, seriously?

I <3 my HLP!!!!!
superboots
EMO GIRL
EMO GIRL

Postby Xavier870 » 8/28/2002, 10:58 pm

How many stamps would it take to send from Long Island, NY to Toronto, Ont.?
Some of you probably think I left. But was I ever here to start?
Xavier870

Postby sandsleeper » 8/29/2002, 9:12 am

k, so all who are interested in stickers just email or im rob or i, our email addys and aim names are posted above, we can worry about the stamp deal later, though i don't think it should be too much of a worry at all :wink:
sandsleeper

Postby areusad831 » 8/29/2002, 12:57 pm

i cant find one envelope in my damn house :evil:
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831

Postby sandsleeper » 8/29/2002, 1:34 pm

lol i was having the envelope problem too. never use the snail mail anymore, i found a couple though
sandsleeper

Postby UltraViolet » 8/29/2002, 4:49 pm

What is really funny is that there are 3 people selling these stickers on EBAY all ready for $3.00

See Rob, Kim I told you we should of sold them. J/K.
hey you guys are lucky I went up to that lady and asked her for another one. Haha. Lucky I love you guys or I would of had something like 200 stickers.

As for the autograph drumhead.

OLP are against having their signitures sold for profit. They will sign stuff for fans and are all for bootlegs being traded, but they hate the whole profit thing off the fans. I was in Cincinatti when this kid had them sign 2 drumheads and pictures. I think Duncan said your aren't going to sell this on ebay are you. Raine only said he would sign one photo.
I asked them how they felt and Raine told me he won't sign stuff like that anymore. SO maybe he did write RM just to get the guy away. I don't think I ever really saw them refuse an autograph before.

SO beware. Then again it is the fans fault. If they weren't weren't so anxious to get somthing at any price these people wouldn't make the money they do. Right now on Ebay is a live concert for about $40.00. I have that show and I could of probably burn it for $5.00. I got it from another OLP fan for free. That is what the band meant by the fans trading stuff. Hey I gave the band a copy of the Vanderbelt show from last year. Not to mention I gave Raine two U2 bootlegs.

okay I am done. I jsut hate how the fans are getting ripped off by people who are out to make a profit off OLP-when the band is barely making profits themselves.
R.I.P Joe Strummer
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby areusad831 » 8/29/2002, 8:50 pm

yea there are so many drum heads on ebay for sale and there are many that look very fake. I dont know why people would do that to another person. we need to share the wealth of the stickers since those damn trance fans were to drugged out to accept them.

btw i am sending your stickers tomm. jacqui

the rest of the stickers me and kim are going to hand out during the greenwheel show.
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 8/29/2002, 9:19 pm

Another thing about the drum heads, if you look at them, they don't have the people they advertize. They keep saying Duncan is on the skins, but when you look at the autographs, they got Mike Eisenstein to sign it and trying to pass it off as Duncan. I guess people bid on them though, eben though you can clearly see Mike E on it, and no pointy Duncan.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens

Postby UltraViolet » 8/30/2002, 5:15 pm

OLPFan420 wrote:Another thing about the drum heads, if you look at them, they don't have the people they advertize. They keep saying Duncan is on the skins, but when you look at the autographs, they got Mike Eisenstein to sign it and trying to pass it off as Duncan. I guess people bid on them though, eben though you can clearly see Mike E on it, and no pointy Duncan.

the black one is them.

I kidded about selling my cheap Rock and Roll Hall tambourine. it broke ( the skin part of it) since it was late and the store was closed I couldn't exchange it. I got it signed to give it caracter. I got Duncan, Steve, Jeremy and Paul from Audiovent. It was funny because we told Raine we were going to use it during Innocent but was afraid you kill us. he laughed and said yeah, we can use a tambourine there. I said I do it for $5.00. he laughed.

anyway I bet if I did put it on EBAY it get money. Like I said before if the fans wouldn't agreee to pay outrages prices for items these people wouldn't be able to sell them like they do.

for most part OLP are a ver accessale band who are accomadating to the fans with their signitures. it just sucks how these people who don't care about OLP will have them sign something then sell it.
I blame the fans as much as the sellers.

why anyone would pay $100 for OLP's autographs is beyond me. :nod: :|
R.I.P Joe Strummer
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby luckyJQ9 » 8/30/2002, 6:22 pm

thanks areyousad, the stickers are greatly appreciated. you're the best! my hero! now I can decorate my room into an even larger shrine. :mrgreen:
luckyJQ9

Postby areusad831 » 8/30/2002, 9:00 pm

no problem glad to share the wealth! :mrgreen:
old school CM'er 4 Life
areusad831

Previous