ClumsyMonkey.net

Big Ass Show

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Big Ass Show

Postby Reyna » 8/18/2002, 2:01 am

I kind of doubt there is anyone else from Utah on this message bored. But just in case there is, I just wanted to share my excitement that OLP will be here AGAIN on sept. 28 for the x96 big ass show.
also was anyone else at the jul. 25 show? great times.
don't look now, just keep watching the TV hating what's too see waiting for someone to say something that's right.
Reyna

Postby nevaeh41 » 8/18/2002, 10:53 am

Heeeey!!

I'm in utah! I could not believe it when I found out OLP was playing AGAIN in SLC not two months after they already came!! I am sooo freaking excited. I wasn't able to get tickets to the July 25th show, but met Raine and he put me on the guestlist. So I got to go anyway!!!! This BASH is going to rock with OLP headlining!!! I'm glad to see a fellow Utahn on a OLP board. I don't see those too often!!! :) Nice to meet you Orangesteamboat!
nevaeh41

Postby Reyna » 8/18/2002, 3:07 pm

Yeah, it's gonna be so much fun! That's cool there is someone else from Utah, I'm glad. :-)
don't look now, just keep watching the TV hating what's too see waiting for someone to say something that's right.
Reyna