ClumsyMonkey.net

MUST READ... I might have a problem

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

MUST READ... I might have a problem

Postby nelison » 7/27/2002, 9:10 pm

ok I was snooping around trying to find some info on the venue and the Rochester area and such... so i went to the station website of the radio station thats putting this on... well what do i see...

http://www.thezone941.com/promo.asp#promo1

is this 18 and over thing going to be strictly enforced? because me and my buds are only 17, and i don't wanna drive all the way there and get turned down at the door, especially after they didnt post this on the Ticketmaster website... all it said was a 5$ surcharge will apply to those under 21...
were all the shows 18 and under and just not enforced or what? I'd really like to know...
Thanks
I can't wait until the day schools are over-funded and the military is forced to hold bake sales to buy planes.

"It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about"
nelison
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2006

Postby Solidarity 9-6347 » 7/27/2002, 9:21 pm

i dont think the columbus show was 18 and over...but if it was, im 17 and i didnt have a problem
<3 Mademoiselle Pamplemousse

~The world would be a better place if only more things were made out of statue~
Solidarity 9-6347

Postby Joey » 7/27/2002, 11:33 pm

At the Sarnia show they had it separated .. there was a gate down the centre between Raine and Duncan and the 19 and over people were on one side with the beer tent and the youngun's were on the other side .. they didn't enforce it but they did search all the girl's purses before letting us pass .. but I think you're okay there :mrgreen:
Joey

Postby luckyJQ9 » 7/28/2002, 10:59 am

I would call for more information. The show I went to was all ages(over 21 to drink) and they had the old kids separated from the youngins. In your case I would definitely call them and ask what the deal is. And raise hell if they tell you you're too young. :evil:
luckyJQ9