ClumsyMonkey.net

Tix to HOB in LA?

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Tix to HOB in LA?

Postby trerai » 7/26/2002, 4:15 pm

Hey.. this is my first time posting, but I need your help! I've been an OLP fan for forever, but I can't find tix to the show on July 31 at House of Blues in LA anywhere! By the time I made it over to Ticketmaster they were sold out.. hmph, they had tickets yesterday! It's so annoying.. If anyone has any extra tickets for this show, please email me at stevenbk@aol.com. Thanks guys!

-Jason
trerai

Postby Starseed3333 » 7/26/2002, 7:50 pm

I have two tickets because my dad is coming with me. He is set on the fact that Hollywood is a terrible violent horrible place and he can't let me be there alone. I'll ask him if he wants to sell his ticket though.........theres a chance.
~anna

[shadow=darkred]Take a chance on that which seems to be the making of a dream.[/shadow]
Starseed3333

neat

Postby trerai » 7/26/2002, 11:33 pm

Well that would be fancy shmancy is your dad didn't want his ticket.. then you get to go alone to the concert, and I get to go too! Neat. Let him know that it's a Wednesday night.. it won't be so bad. It'll be nothing like when I go see Rufio/Taking Back Sunday/Brand New on Friday.. then it'll be a night on the town. But Wednesday? Naww..

Oh, and if anyone else has an extra let me know.. my friend who I got into OLP wants to go too...

Email me or IM me.. stevenbk@aol.com

Thanks guys!

-Jason
trerai

Postby Sufjan Stevens » 7/27/2002, 2:40 pm

Hey, I saw that guy on the yahoo OLP too, he really wants a ticket.
I faced death. I went in with my arms swinging. But I heard my own breath and had to face that I'm still living. I'm still flesh. I hold on to awful feelings. I'm not dead... My chest still draws breath. I hold it. I'm buoyant. There's no end.
Sufjan Stevens
Oskar Winner: 2005
Oskar Winner: 2005