ClumsyMonkey.net

OLP merch at concerts?

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

OLP merch at concerts?

Postby kristen » 7/24/2002, 11:02 pm

Hey! I'm going to the Fargo show on aug8th, and I was just wondering what kind of stuff there is to buy (t-shirts,etc) at the concerts? I just want to know how much canadian $ I should change!!! :) Thanks!
"We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me"
Jack Handey
kristen

Postby Joey » 7/25/2002, 10:11 am

There's usually some good olp stuff .. some of the stuff I've seen are tank tops, bucket hats, posters, shirts, etc .. the hat alone was $30 Canadian so I'd bring at least that and more maybe :)
Joey

Postby UltraViolet » 7/25/2002, 5:31 pm

at the last show I was at they had 5 different shirts to choose from
$25.00-$30.00USA money, 2 key chains( the CD cover and the *goddess* cover-as i call her) $5.00, I think a sticker and a few other odds and ends. the shirts are the Lady shirt, the OLP in orange lettering I believe shirt and some older ones. I didn't really look, so I didn't buy any. I can say they had a cool one with the lasy on the shirt, sky blue sleeves. it looks like a baseball jersey type shirt.

Hope that helps. If you go to www.ourladypeace.net and click on swag it brings it up to the fanfare page that has most of the stuff on sale at the shows. only a few items aren't on there.
:love:
R.I.P Joe Strummer
well some things you can explain away, but my heartache's in me till this day
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Member of Maida Mafia(Mistress)
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1
[I need relevance, Intelligence
A new tattoo and a lot more SEX

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby luckyJQ9 » 7/25/2002, 9:17 pm

There wasn't too much at the show I went too, but that was back in early June so I don't know if they've gotten more since then. There were like...5 or six different types of shirts. I think there was one long sleeve tee, a couple of old school ones...like from past tours, and there was a camoflouge one, and a black communist star OLP one, and a blue one identical to that. There were also OLP Spiritual Machines stickers, and OLP buttons, which I thought were cool. There weren't any posters at my show, but I'm not sure if they have them by now...things could've changed since I saw them.
luckyJQ9

Postby UltraViolet » 7/27/2002, 4:39 pm

they had posters up from the record companies. you had to tear them down or ask for them.

:lol:
R.I.P Joe Strummer
well some things you can explain away, but my heartache's in me till this day
Peace and Love
GAIL E.
Member of Maida Mafia(Mistress)
Coutts Cartel(Concubine)
S.A.S-MP1
[I need relevance, Intelligence
A new tattoo and a lot more SEX

OL F*K'N P
www.warchild.ca
UltraViolet

Postby Joey » 7/27/2002, 4:59 pm

The concert I went too way back last September they were still selling Summersault posters .. I didn't see those at the June show so I dunno if they're still selling them but you can buy those on any OLP merch site anyway :nod:
Joey