ClumsyMonkey.net

Looking for Syracuse show info

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Looking for Syracuse show info

Postby Rainesbluecat » 7/6/2002, 3:04 pm

Does anyone have info on when tickets go on sale for the Aug 17 show? or anything at all about this show? Is there even a venue listed??? It just says Jamesville. I can't find anything at all on it.
Rainesbluecat

Postby Frustratedbythecracks » 7/7/2002, 12:20 am

Not sure yet about the details, I think its at jamesville grove, i don't know if thats jamesville beach or what. but damn it I'm there and WHO'S COMING WITH ME???? Its good to be back on the board
/////Live it, Love it, Be It\\\\\
Frustratedbythecracks

Postby Rainesbluecat » 7/7/2002, 12:59 am

thanks for the info :D
Rainesbluecat

Postby plastic people » 7/8/2002, 9:43 pm

dude.. im there... and i also believe its at the grove...

the cool part of that is my best buddy's grandparents live on the resivoir

so rock the fuck on... woo hoo

i cant wait

not only am i gonna see olp IN SYRACUSE.. but it will be my second time seeing them in that week
ROCK ON!! and Our Lady Peace out!
plastic people

Postby Starseed3333 » 8/12/2002, 10:22 am

Soo...........whos going to this show and lives near Vermont???? My mom pretty much said I could go if I could find someone to drive with me. Of course, no one around here likes them and I really hate bringing non-fans to the show. Especially since its such short notice.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go though. Its not sold out yet either. I start camp the next AM and NEED to buy tickets before my mom realizes that and decides I can't go.

So........does anyone live near/in/ or between Syracuse and Vermont and want to drive with me?????? I'm really innocent and normal, I swear, lol.

Damn parents.
~anna

[shadow=darkred]Take a chance on that which seems to be the making of a dream.[/shadow]
Starseed3333