ClumsyMonkey.net

NY,NY Irving Plaza - Mon,Oct 23 7PM VIP Tix avail.Face value

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

NY,NY Irving Plaza - Mon,Oct 23 7PM VIP Tix avail.Face value

Postby AlwaysInRepair » 8/9/2017, 9:24 pm

Hello all! Looking forward to another awesome tour this year...
Would love to have seen the guys again in a GA show, but we aren't going to be able to make it this time.
I have TWO VIP tickets available for this show that I am willing to sell for what I paid for them. I will not be able to attend the show and wanted to try to help out those who might not have been able to get VIP passes.
I paid $367 for both tickets which includes the VIP meet and greet.

I am aware that the rules state that the VIP is not transferable. BUT, I contacted the promoters for OLP and asked if there was any way to transfer the tickets... This was their reply:
Hi Steve.

Sorry for the issues with AC! Glad you were able to get what you wanted there. In regards to NY, you should be able to email ticketmaster with an alternate pick up name. If it comes across our desk for approval, we will approve it. If you have issues changing the name, message back so we can assist further.

Thanks!
xx

I am willing to work with whoever purchases the tickets to make sure the transfer goes through.
Please contact me via PM!!!! I can send a PDF scan of the tickets after payment.
AlwaysInRepair