ClumsyMonkey.net

Subterranean - Chicago, IL - April 8th

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Re: Subterranean - Chicago, IL - April 8th

Postby RileyLewis » 4/9/2012, 12:15 am

Wow, Rabbits sounds awesome live.
RileyLewis

Postby shadowraven » 4/9/2012, 8:58 am

yeah I was really happy they played it.

P.S. - I had my video camera with me, but the place was just nuts and the board area so small - with the projector right next to me I didn't want to be in the way so I didn't even bother clamping it on my stand. Oh well.

oh P.P.S. - I taped The Pack AD too and I'll be posting that to archive.org for anyone interested. Still want to get OLP on there if anyone has a good contact....
shadowraven

Postby auolp » 4/11/2012, 8:09 am

I think this show suffered a little bit from being their 4th night in a row. It was definitely the shortest show I've ever seen from them. Had a couple of people around me that were seeing them for the first time so I guess I was just hoping for a really great show that would blow their socks off, but this one came up just a little short of that. No songs from Naveed which was a tad disappointing too.

Raine was upset with the sound at the beginning as you couldn't hear his guitar on Allowance. Other than that everything sounded great and the new songs were really well done.

Overall, I'd describe the show as good and I'm glad I went...was just left wanting a little more.
auolp

Postby shadowraven » 4/11/2012, 10:01 am

I agree. 4th night in a row and a tiny venue which probably wasn't very comfortable to play on stage. Probably ready to get out of there and rest.
shadowraven

Previous