ClumsyMonkey.net

Club Infinity: Buffalo - April 6

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Re: Club Infinity: Buffalo - April 6

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 4/10/2012, 8:15 pm

katshimmers wrote:
myownsatellite wrote:Kat, it was so nice to meet you! You're totally awesome :) Chris is pretty shy, but he said he enjoyed meeting you too!

Nice to see you weren't picked up by truckers and left in pieces on the side of the road while waiting for your 3am bus ;)

Bless ya both! HAHA! don't think i've ever been called totally awesome - so thank you very much!

Yeah... thank the stars for that... although travelling with a trucker might have been more fun than the bus!! maybe next time.... LOL!

If you had gotten mutilated by a truck drive I would have felt like an asshole for leaving you at Thr bus station. Especially because we could have taken you back since it was so close!!! It was great to meet you btw. I hope we can do it again!!
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby haterhigh » 5/30/2012, 8:06 am

I traveled down from Toronto, and managed to tape the set.

All My Friends (sample)

http://blog.haterhigh.com/?p=3706 for review / the rest of the recording, both in FLAC and MP3.
haterhigh

Postby OLPManiac » 5/30/2012, 1:10 pm

Thanks...is a great recording!!!

EDIT: I saw on your blog that you have got other two recordings of OLP...will you share someday?
http://ourladypeaceita.altervista.org/
An italian place for Our Lady Peace news and
and everything about them

"Ultimately you must venture out on your own to determine the meaning of life"

"Happiness Is For Idiots"

"The future brings the truth"

-Raine Maida (OUR LADY PEACE)
OLPManiac

Previous