ClumsyMonkey.net

WOW- paper moon live...

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

WOW- paper moon live...

Postby Frec-L » 5/17/2010, 6:53 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU32eZcoQcU

i can honestly say, i'm an olp fan for such a long time
this is one of the best live performances of a song iv'e ever heard from my fav band ever...
i thought i didn't like "burn burn" that much but when i hear the live performances i just can't help loving it..what do u think of this amazing video? raine sounded so good and real and emotional :cry:
Frec-L

Postby Carson79 » 5/17/2010, 8:46 am

I haven't watched that video yet, but I pretty much have loved all (that I have been able to hear) of Burn Burn live - it is probably the reason why I like the album as well.

That has been my schpell - "You don't like it? Then you have to hear it live!"
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 5/17/2010, 9:02 am

I think a lot of people's opinions of Burn Burn changed when they heard the songs live. I was able to see them play a few of the songs 2 or 3 times before the cd was released. That may be why I loved it when it came out.

I'm also going to say this and then I'm going to hide before some people throw stuff at me :mrgreen: I feel the same way about Gravity. I know a lot of people don't care for the album but listen to songs like Not Enough and Bring Back the Sun done live. Listen to the Live CD or watch the DVD. Those songs are amazing in concert. :eek:
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby Carson79 » 5/17/2010, 9:24 am

I too heard some Burn Burn live before I heard the cd - so I always appreciated it.
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79

Postby Johnny » 5/17/2010, 11:34 am

I even admit that the songs take on a whole new meaning when you hear them live. :nod:
Professional Canadian.
Johnny
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007
Oskar Lifetime Achievement Award: 2007

Postby Frec-L » 5/17/2010, 12:36 pm

ClumsyGirl618 wrote:I think a lot of people's opinions of Burn Burn changed when they heard the songs live. I was able to see them play a few of the songs 2 or 3 times before the cd was released. That may be why I loved it when it came out.

I'm also going to say this and then I'm going to hide before some people throw stuff at me :mrgreen: I feel the same way about Gravity. I know a lot of people don't care for the album but listen to songs like Not Enough and Bring Back the Sun done live. Listen to the Live CD or watch the DVD. Those songs are amazing in concert. :eek:

BBTS and Not Enough are 2 of my favourite songs not only of OLP but generally.., didn't need to hear them live to LOVE them. but i agree bery much with what u said
Frec-L

Postby katshimmers » 5/17/2010, 3:51 pm

i love papermoon live... its gorgeous!
katshimmers

Postby Erikka » 5/17/2010, 4:50 pm

Defenitely one of my favorite live song.. :love:
Erikka

Postby twiqz » 5/19/2010, 11:30 pm

Nice find!!

2nd favorite song on the album,(EA) but yes definitely in my top 5 songs to hear live from them

twiqz