ClumsyMonkey.net

Stoked for Vancouver shows + extra tix avail for Friday Clumsy Show

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Stoked for Vancouver shows + extra tix avail for Friday Clumsy Show

Postby MattCTUSA » 5/10/2010, 10:51 pm

I am so completely stoked for the Fri and Sat Shows in Vancouver! Making the drive up Friday with a buddy of mine. I did not score any VIP tix (very sadly) but did manage to get some decent ones through ticketmaster. One buddy of mine is not able to go, so now I have 3 extra tickets for Friday's show. 2 in row 4 of the dress circle and 1 in row 1 of the Dress circle, dead center. Let me know if anyone needs any..
This is my 15th year anniversary of my 1st show and Sat night will be my 50th OLP show...and I could not be any more excited!! Bring On Vancity! :nod:

Peace,
Matt
MattCTUSA

Postby katshimmers » 5/11/2010, 1:26 am

WOW! Congrats Matt! Have a great time!
katshimmers

Re: Stoked for Vancouver shows + extra tix avail for Friday Clumsy Show

Postby Tattooed Angels » 5/12/2010, 5:20 pm

MattCTUSA wrote:I am so completely stoked for the Fri and Sat Shows in Vancouver! Making the drive up Friday with a buddy of mine. I did not score any VIP tix (very sadly) but did manage to get some decent ones through ticketmaster. One buddy of mine is not able to go, so now I have 3 extra tickets for Friday's show. 2 in row 4 of the dress circle and 1 in row 1 of the Dress circle, dead center. Let me know if anyone needs any..
This is my 15th year anniversary of my 1st show and Sat night will be my 50th OLP show...and I could not be any more excited!! Bring On Vancity! :nod:

Peace,
Matt

WOOT. Wish I could of gone to these shows with you. Miss you..

yeah 15 years and yeah 50th show.

Victoria will my 100th..

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels
Oskar Winner: 2006
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby FireGX » 5/15/2010, 6:42 pm

Hey guys, since nobody mentioned anything about the Clumsy show yet...

I went to the May 14 one. As soon as the first portion of Superman's Dead was done, Raine told everyone to "start the rock concert" and move to the front!

Here's the setlist...

Superman's Dead
Automatic Flowers
Carnival
Big Dumb Rocket
4AM
Shaking
Clumsy
Hello Oskar
Let You Down
The Story Of 100 Aisles
Car Crash
---
Monkey Brains
Innocent
Life
Is Anybody Home
One Man Army
Paper Moon
Angels/Losing/Sleep
Somewhere Out There
All You Did Was Save My Life
---
Naveed/Kids
Dreamland
Starseed

No Raine climbing to the balcony, but he did run into the crowd just below the balcony and sang towards them.

Oh, and for some reason, some group of people (I think HMV or something) were handing out cards with a free download code for Crash Karma's "Fight" song before the concert...
FireGX

Postby Carson79 » 5/15/2010, 7:19 pm

FireGX wrote:Oh, and for some reason, some group of people (I think HMV or something) were handing out cards with a free download code for Crash Karma's "Fight" song before the concert...

Well, that's interesting...but there could be many reasons and it may be a coincidence.
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79