ClumsyMonkey.net

Merch for the new tour

Thousands can't figure out just what they did, just what they, just what they did...

Merch for the new tour

Postby TwilightKid » 4/3/2010, 8:28 am

Apologies if there has already been a thread on this...

But how is the merch on the new Clumsy/Spiritual tour?

Weren't they suppose to be selling some sort of picture book?
Any cool shirts?

I'll die if they don't add a NYC date down the line....
TwilightKid

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 4/3/2010, 9:26 am

I think someone did ask about this somewhere but yeah, there's a book and a lot of other new stuff. Here's the link to the online store. Some of the stuff is there.

https://www.kt8merch.com/store/pages/ourladypeace

The Shirt with Canada and the tree has the tour dates on the back. The book isn't on the site but I have some pics of mine. Once I finish sorting them I could post them if you're interested in seeing what it looks like.
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618
Oskar Winner: 2010

Postby myownsatellite » 4/4/2010, 6:30 pm

I bought the signed poster and the LP - yay!! I wanted a shirt but wasn't going to blow another $30 on top of the $40 I already spent.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite
Oskar Winner: 2009

Postby Tattooed Angels » 4/5/2010, 4:30 pm

myownsatellite wrote:I bought the signed poster and the LP - yay!! I wanted a shirt but wasn't going to blow another $30 on top of the $40 I already spent.

which poster was signed. They had the CLUMSY/SM ones signed.. I asked the merch girl and she said she was trying to get the band to sign some for each show. I know I got them by accident.. it wasn't till I all ready bought them that I noticed they were signed..

I know it was steep but I bought the HOODIE that says Our Lady Peace on the front and has the Bette Davis like woman on back with roses that says OLP. Thought the wing one is cool too cause you have the hood say something also. I did not get any shirts. last thing I need is an OLP shirt. I did purchase teh buttons. I have a thing with buying buttons or keyrings at shows.. I wish they had a coffee mug. I know sounds stupid but everyone uses those..

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels
Oskar Winner: 2006

Postby Carson79 » 4/5/2010, 5:06 pm

A coffee mug would be something I would buy! Its kind of the last thing I would think about being at a merch table at a concert - but now I want a OLP coffee mug!
Rock is dead, and paper killed it.
Carson79

Postby Tattooed Angels » 4/5/2010, 5:33 pm

Carson79 wrote:A coffee mug would be something I would buy! Its kind of the last thing I would think about being at a merch table at a concert - but now I want a OLP coffee mug!

I mentioned it to someone last year and they told me it is not Rock and Roll. I have a huge capachino like mug from Coldplay, A Bruce Springstenn working on a dream coffee mug and a U2 360 mug..

It would be cool but doubt people would buy it. That is something you see at shows now all the time.

I feel love, I feel a power. It comes to me in the darkest hour. And I want to feel it again

Teach the young people how to think, not what to think-Sidney Sugarman

http://www.warchild.ca http://www.one.org http://www.cityharvest.org/

Peace and Love
Gail E.
Tattooed Angels

Postby myownsatellite » 4/5/2010, 8:23 pm

The poster I got was of the guys - it was the four pictures, and they had each signed over their picture.
~*Megan*~

"Wow, nice to meet you. Nine years huh? That's a really long time. Are you going to stab me or something? Because if you are, can we get it over with?" ~Jer

You are never stronger than when you land on the other side of despair. ~Zadie Smith, White Teeth
myownsatellite

Postby John Bob the Great » 4/5/2010, 9:34 pm

myownsatellite wrote:I bought the signed poster and the LP - yay!! I wanted a shirt but wasn't going to blow another $30 on top of the $40 I already spent.

LP = you mean Burn Burn on vinyl?
Sincerely, C.H.
“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.” ~ Oscar Wilde
John Bob the Great

Postby myownsatellite » 4/6/2010, 9:14 pm

Yep! It's in my closet right now where my cousin's dog can't destroy it :P
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite

Postby ClumsyGirl618 » 4/6/2010, 9:26 pm

I just realized the person that started this thread never came back and responded to anything we said. hmm.. Did our comments help him/her? The world may never know.
“Music doesn’t have the power to change the world. What music does is it changes people, & that changes the world, so to say that music doesn’t change people anymore is just ridiculous. It does everyday. It doesn’t have to be on a political or social level. You could be feeling shitty & it makes you happy & if that’s all it does, it’s changing the world. It’s making it a better place.” ~ Raine Maida

ClumsyGirl618

Postby myownsatellite » 4/7/2010, 9:17 am

I don't think most of us care anymore XD
~*Megan*~

myownsatellite